Can someone please explain me what is black clock symbols on somone message in my inbox?

It means that it’s the first time message from a new client and you have to respond on it within 24 hours otherwise it will affect your response time rate.

If you didn’t respond on a message for 12 hours then that clock becomes red

Hi,

Now I am puzzled by this since I have never seen it. I usually reply to any message within one hour if I am not sleeping but I do not see any clock black or red anywhere, is this in app?

Hi,

Now I am puzzled by this since I have never seen it. I usually reply to any message within one hour if I am not sleeping but I do not see any clock black or red anywhere, is this in app?

do not see any clock black or red anywhere, is this in app?

👇

it’s the first time message from a new client

😉. (20 characters )

It means that it’s the first time message from a new client and you have to respond on it within 24 hours otherwise it will affect your response time rate.

wow, do you just copy and paste?? haha

OK. I understood that part easily.

I have no clock/timer of any color anywhere in the desktop.

I have profile image name of user and under that grey text

Last seen 5h ago Local time May 20, 2:01 AM

And that is it, no clock what so ever and this is the first message from buyer in inbox.

OK. I understood that part easily.

I have no clock/timer of any color anywhere in the desktop.

I have profile image name of user and under that grey text

Last seen 5h ago Local time May 20, 2:01 AM

And that is it, no clock what so ever and this is the first message from buyer in inbox.

The clock won’t show if you’ve already replied to them once.

If you aren’t seeing the clock on the desktop on the first message from someone who hasn’t contacted you before (it might show it on the 2nd message if you haven’t contacted them at all) and you haven’t replied to them yet maybe it’s because of the browser you are using. Try with Chrome if you haven’t already.

The clock won’t show if you’ve already replied to them once.

If you aren’t seeing the clock on the desktop on the first message from someone who hasn’t contacted you before (it might show it on the 2nd message if you haven’t contacted them at all) and you haven’t replied to them yet maybe it’s because of the browser you are using. Try with Chrome if you haven’t already.

I only use Chrome, nothing else, ever. Can you screenshot please what are you seeing since I have no clock when I get message from new client.

It’ shown in the video on this link around 12-13 seconds in (the bit where it says “respond within 24 hr”):

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time-rate

OMG hahah, I never ever noticed that.

I will look for it next time I get new message. I so far always responded in 1-4 hours period but I never noticed the tiny clock icon. I thought it will be big bold timer or something not microscopic icon thingy. Thank you for this!

OMG hahah, I never ever noticed that.

I will look for it next time I get new message. I so far always responded in 1-4 hours period but I never noticed the tiny clock icon. I thought it will be big bold timer or something not microscopic icon thingy. Thank you for this!

That microscopic icon thingy looks aggressive when it becomes red. 😸

thank you for the imformation

Do you think it makes you look smart to present other people’s text as your own?

Do you think no one would notice that you copied and pasted something someone else wrote and pretend it is your text/idea?

What is the point of plagiarizing comments? To pretend your English is better than it is so maybe people will order from you?

That’s very common here. People copy ideas and pretend they are their own because they think it will get them orders. We notice. Trust me.

Archived