Can someone please review my Fiverr profile?

raiyansofwan

Hi Raiyan,

Welcome to Fiverr!
Your current profile summary is: “Hello. I am an expert at Data Analysis+Graphical Interpretation/Transcriptions and Admin Support with over 5 years of experience in the field. As a young,motivated individual I am always looking for new challenges to overcome and experiences to learn from. 100% client satisfaction gauranteed”

I think you should make a few small tweaks. First of all, your only gig currently is for video/audio transcription. Therefore, you should highlight that skill in your profile. Highlighting your other experience might make you feel good, but it doesn’t do anything to inform your buyer about why you are particularly qualified for the gig that you’re selling. Try telling them WHY transcription is something they need; by relating to their needs, you’re showing that you’re a seller who is knowledgeable. Something like “My transcription will make your audio and/or visual content accessible to audiences everywhere” or something else that you feel is a selling point of the service you offer.

Later on, when you add more gigs, you may want to be more specific. But for now, take out the part about data analysis and admin support because that’s not what you’re selling, and it’s only going to confuse your buyer.

I wish you the best of luck on Fiverr! 🙂

Archived