Can someone please tell me why I didn’t get a single job?

need_work123

On 7/7/2020 at 2:46 AM, need_work123 said:

Can someone please tell me if something is wrong from my end ?

I’d also point out that with a username like “need_work”, you’re leaving yourself open to exploitation from buyers who wish to take advantage of you. You don’t hear businesses calling themselves “Help We Need Money Ltd”, because it sounds desperate, and doesn’t actually tell potential buyers anything about what they do/offer.

You may wish to rethink your choice of username, especially as it appears you haven’t technically started on Fiverr yet.

I just finished watching that video.

I have a question.

If I want to do data entry jobs will buyers accept work done in LibreOffice ?

That is up to your buyers to decide. We cannot tell you that as we are not your buyers.

But, as long as your buyers are able to read the output, and as long as it is in the file format that the buyers require, then I don’t see why not.

please also follow

1. Get gritty. Grit is perseverance
  2. Challenge yourself. If you want to be a successful Fiverr , you have to challenge yourself.
  3. Be passionate. If you don’t love what you do, don’t do it.
  4. Take risks.
  5. Trust yourself.
  6. Reduce fear.
  7. Visualize goals.
  8. Spend time
  9. Assess well , Who’s your customer?
    10.If you deliver more than you promised, you’re sure to have satisfied customers
    11.Network, network, network

On 7/7/2020 at 3:23 AM, dntkachairing said:

Even if your gig is active, there will still have no order. Data entry is quite a saturated service, there are tons of ppl offering the same service. Ppl will most likely to go for high-reviews instead of new seller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Certified_Professional
Unfortunately I studied such a pathetic subject which has no demand on freelancing sites like Fiverr.

@cubittaudio @shivathmaj1 

Is it possible to change my username now ?
If yes how do I do that ?

On 7/7/2020 at 3:26 AM, vibronx said:

No, you need to publish it first. Right now, it is just a draft.

Can you kindly check my Gig ?
Just passed the test and published it.

Can you kindly check my Gig ?

Just passed the test and published it.

Yes, it is published. Great!

I think you should remove the “please give me a chance.”. It sounds very desperate. You need to describe what exactly you offer, and why the buyer should choose you over the 1000s of other sellers in your category.

Yes, it is published. Great!

I think you should remove the “please give me a chance.”. It sounds very desperate. You need to describe what exactly you offer, and why the buyer should choose you over the 1000s of other sellers in your category.

Done.

I have a question regarding the way payments are transferred to my bank account. Do I need PayPal for that ? Or is Fiverr capable of transferring money directly to my bank account ?

If you think I should create a separate thread for this question just tell me.

I’m trying to help you. Because you look like you’re on the brink of frustration.

1. Your username is damn bad.
  2. Your profile picture is not good either. Is the plaster on the wall crumbling?
  3. Why do you look so bad-tempered in the profile photo?
  4. “I don’t like 9-5 jobs. I prefer to work from home. I love to do copy/paste & data entry jobs. Once I accept a job I will complete it with full dedication.” Once in a while you should consider not telling the truth. That comes out awful.
  5. 10 hours of work for $10 ? Are you serious?
  6. With your GIG and your performance you attract cheaters.
  7. You are in a niche where there is far too much competition.

Think carefully whether freelancing is something for you. To 99.999999999999999% you will fail.

I’m trying to help you. Because you look like you’re on the brink of frustration.

1. Your username is damn bad.
  2. Your profile picture is not good either. Is the plaster on the wall crumbling?
  3. Why do you look so bad-tempered in the profile photo?
  4. “I don’t like 9-5 jobs. I prefer to work from home. I love to do copy/paste & data entry jobs. Once I accept a job I will complete it with full dedication.” Once in a while you should consider not telling the truth. That comes out awful.
  5. 10 hours of work for $10 ? Are you serious?
  6. With your GIG and your performance you attract cheaters.
  7. You are in a niche where there is far too much competition.

Think carefully whether freelancing is something for you. To 99.999999999999999% you will fail.

1. I will definitely contact Fiverr support team and ask for a change of username.
  2. I will change the profile picture ASAP.
  3. Frankly speaking I have no answer to that. Next time while I change my profile picture I will keep a smiling face.

4)Please suggest a better description.

5)Since this is my first attempt at freelancing I have no idea about how much money is reasonable to ask for. Again please suggest what you feel is the right amount.

6)What in your opinion should I do ?

4. All I know is how to fix computers (PC Hardware), configure

MS Windows servers and to a certain extent Linux.

Sorry, but the fact that you need guiding through the most basic steps of how to create a gig and present yourself, means that Fiverr likely isn’t for you. At least, not right now.

You are also targeting a dying niche. No serious business outsources things like data entry to random people on Fiverr in the age of GDPR.

You are not selling something that is in demand and you have the marketing charisma of Freddy Kruger. I’d say quit now, go back to the drawing board, and start this whole foray into freelancing from scratch.

@antomtjvc

I have changed my profile picture. Is this one okay ? If not please tell me I will change it again.

Also deleted “I don’t like 9-5 jobs. I prefer to work from home”.

You can change your username by deleting this account and create a new one but you should ask fiverr customer support for permission.

You can offer any service what ever you have.

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=fix%20computers%20&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=fix%20computers%20

• 9 months later...

I have done the following courses :

1. Computer hardware
    I know how to assemble a desktop, repair a desktop, install OS(s) like Windows, Linux & BSDs.

2. FCNA (Foundation course in network administration)
    I know how to connect multiple PCs to a LAN (Local Area Network) using both wired & WiFi.

3)CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
This certificate confirms that the certificate holder has gained the ability to understand, operate, configure and troubleshoot medium-level switched and routed networks.

I completed my CCNA back in 2007 & didn’t get a chance to work with any Cisco routers since then so can no longer claim that I remember everything I learned.

4)MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
MCSA which stands for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate and MCSE which stands for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert are two of the most well-known and trusted Microsoft certifications in the field of IT.

In my country if a person completes all of these courses with an A+ score its very difficult to get a descent job without a BTech (Bachelor of Technology) diploma. I wasn’t aware of this when decided to learn all this.

I tried a lot but didn’t get a job.

What kind of jobs do you think I can do in Fiverr ? Is there any hope ?

Archived