I opened my Fiverr account on 6/5/20.
Since then I haven’t received a single job.
Can someone please tell me if something is wrong from my end ?
Well, first of all, you don’t have a gig, so buyers cannot order from you.
Read this and watch the videos:
Is that not a Gig ?
I will watch that video right now.
Thanks for the reply.
No, you need to publish it first. Right now, it is just a draft.
I’d also point out that with a username like “need_work”, you’re leaving yourself open to exploitation from buyers who wish to take advantage of you. You don’t hear businesses calling themselves “Help We Need Money Ltd”, because it sounds desperate, and doesn’t actually tell potential buyers anything about what they do/offer.
You may wish to rethink your choice of username, especially as it appears you haven’t technically started on Fiverr yet.
exactly i agree.Keep something which sound professional or ur name
I just finished watching that video.
I have a question.
If I want to do data entry jobs will buyers accept work done in LibreOffice ?
That is up to your buyers to decide. We cannot tell you that as we are not your buyers.
But, as long as your buyers are able to read the output, and as long as it is in the file format that the buyers require, then I don’t see why not.
Even if your gig is active, there will still have no order. Data entry is quite a saturated service, there are tons of ppl offering the same service. Ppl will most likely to go for high-reviews instead of new seller
please also follow
- Get gritty. Grit is perseverance
- Challenge yourself. If you want to be a successful Fiverr , you have to challenge yourself.
- Be passionate. If you don’t love what you do, don’t do it.
- Take risks.
- Trust yourself.
- Reduce fear.
- Visualize goals.
- Spend time
- Assess well , Who’s your customer?
10.If you deliver more than you promised, you’re sure to have satisfied customers
11.Network, network, network
Unfortunately I studied such a pathetic subject which has no demand on freelancing sites like Fiverr.
you need to contact customer support for this matter
Can you kindly check my Gig ?
Just passed the test and published it.
amazing advice i appreciate it
Yes, it is published. Great!
I think you should remove the “please give me a chance.”. It sounds very desperate. You need to describe what exactly you offer, and why the buyer should choose you over the 1000s of other sellers in your category.
I have a question regarding the way payments are transferred to my bank account. Do I need PayPal for that ? Or is Fiverr capable of transferring money directly to my bank account ?
If you think I should create a separate thread for this question just tell me.
I’m trying to help you. Because you look like you’re on the brink of frustration.
- Your username is damn bad.
- Your profile picture is not good either. Is the plaster on the wall crumbling?
- Why do you look so bad-tempered in the profile photo?
- “I don’t like 9-5 jobs. I prefer to work from home. I love to do copy/paste & data entry jobs. Once I accept a job I will complete it with full dedication.” Once in a while you should consider not telling the truth. That comes out awful.
- 10 hours of work for $10 ? Are you serious?
- With your GIG and your performance you attract cheaters.
- You are in a niche where there is far too much competition.
Think carefully whether freelancing is something for you. To 99.999999999999999% you will fail.
- I will definitely contact Fiverr support team and ask for a change of username.
- I will change the profile picture ASAP.
- Frankly speaking I have no answer to that. Next time while I change my profile picture I will keep a smiling face.
4)Please suggest a better description.
5)Since this is my first attempt at freelancing I have no idea about how much money is reasonable to ask for. Again please suggest what you feel is the right amount.
6)What in your opinion should I do ?
- All I know is how to fix computers (PC Hardware), configure
MS Windows servers and to a certain extent Linux.