Can someone read my Gig description, please?

ezekry

I don’t know what it’s like in the field your in, but maybe you could start off with a short introduction, your experience, the software/hardware you use and then some bullet points about the services you do and don’t provide.

Ok, I will try that, thank you for the advice.

I edited and rewrote what you already have in your gig description. Good luck.

Hi! Welcome to my Gig. I will provide high-quality, complex video editing, guaranteed for a creative and powerful experience.

My background and work credentials enable me to produce top-notch video editing that you will find valuable, professional, and highly-skilled.

I will also offer my professional opinion of your video so that your video reaches its highest potential.
Mainly, I work with corporate videos. However, I have experience with show reels, music videos, and travel videos, as well.

Davinci Resolve is my personal preference for editing because of its premium color-grading features, which create the best product. I would be more than happy to use Adobe’s Creative Cloud products, however, if you would like.
Let’s elevate your video into more than you envisioned it could be.

Thanks for the above info. Can you check out my Gig as well when you have time. I know I should create a topic but no one Is cuming on my topic from the past three days IDK why. That’s why I’m asking to check my gig here. So do check my gig if you don’t want then not a problem thanks is advance thanks for reading 🙂

As someone with epilepsy, I really did not like the first 3 seconds of your gig video (the flashing image).

Otherwise, @words_to_wow has already rewritten your gig description for you, so I would use and learn from that if I were you. 😉

Thanks for the above info. Can you check out my Gig as well when you have time. I know I should create a topic but no one Is cuming on my topic from the past three days IDK why. That’s why I’m asking to check my gig here. So do check my gig if you don’t want then not a problem thanks is advance thanks for reading 🙂

It is not polite to hijack someone else’s topic. I think more people would want to help you if you hadn’t stolen large parts of another seller’s gig description. You still haven’t written your own description even though I pointed it out to you yesterday as well.

As someone with epilepsy, I really did not like the first 3 seconds of your gig video (the flashing image).

Otherwise, @words_to_wow has already rewritten your gig description for you, so I would use and learn from that if I were you. 😉

It is not polite to hijack someone else’s topic. I think more people would want to help you if you hadn’t stolen large parts of another seller’s gig description. You still haven’t written your own description even though I pointed it out to you yesterday as well.

I make changes on it

Yeah, I don’t really like the start to my gig video either, thanks for the advice for gig video.

I edited and rewrote what you already have in your gig description. Good luck.

Hi! Welcome to my Gig. I will provide high-quality, complex video editing, guaranteed for a creative and powerful experience.

My background and work credentials enable me to produce top-notch video editing that you will find valuable, professional, and highly-skilled.

I will also offer my professional opinion of your video so that your video reaches its highest potential.

Mainly, I work with corporate videos. However, I have experience with show reels, music videos, and travel videos, as well.

Davinci Resolve is my personal preference for editing because of its premium color-grading features, which create the best product. I would be more than happy to use Adobe’s Creative Cloud products, however, if you would like.

Let’s elevate your video into more than you envisioned it could be.

WOW! Thanks very much.

Archived