Fiverr Forum

Can someone review my gig please ? :)

Here is my gig. I only just started out so it will be nice if someone helped me to improve !

https://www.fiverr.com/rubikeezy/turn-your-photo-into-a-drawing-professionally

Dear Rubi:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I’m sure you’d be wise to include a color photo of you smiling.
Your log line: I’m sure you should find something that says more about you.
Your profile text:

I suggest you beef this up and include the name Buyers should call you.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your first gig looks like you used a pencil drawing filter common to many free graphics programs. I seriously doubt you’ll get much interest in this gig, but if you do, you’re a genius!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I would suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers, but for some reason the powers at be have apparently decided to pull these transcripts from the blog. Hopefully, Fiverr will realize that breaking links that people rely on is not good for their brand and restore these transcripts, so that this incident is forgotten as just another glitch.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Wow!!! What an amazing gig. I would say maybe put a gig video together of you actually drawing an actual picture. I think that will be pretty attractive to buyers. Hope this helps. - Pastor Dre

Dear Pastor Dre:

Here’s how it’s done in Paint.net (free software for Windows):

Enjoy,
Blaise

Yeah I seriously doubt he does anything else than applying a Photoshop filter to images and tweaking some parameters each time.

I see you got that image in your gig image from kelvin designs, just from one of his lightroom/photoshop tuts