Fiverr Forum

Can someone share his/her response to buyer request

all of you
please share your samples of response to buyer requests. so that new sellers can get an idea .

This would only work if every seller were responding to the same buyer requests.

Buyers usually put up a request if they can’t find what they’re looking for on the main site, so your response has to fit their request. A generic response won’t do you much good I’m afraid.

No, that’s not going to happen. YOU need to be willing to write your own seller responses, customized to the buyer request YOU are responding to. We are not going to write your responses for you. Be personal, be professional, and respond exactly to the needs of the buyer looking for work.

Buyers dislike :angry: getting canned responses. Therefore each response needs to be custom fit to what service the buyer is seeking. :slightly_smiling_face:

Too many new sellers send the same response to each buyer saying things like, “I can do the job.” “I will do this for you at the best price.” What! :scream: These types of canned responses do not let the buyer know exactly what you will do for them and get ignored. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So read the whole request and respond to each part telling the buyer what you will do for them. It really is that simple. :nerd_face:

No. You need to be able to explain your own services.