Fiverr Forum

Can Someone Tell Me How to Turn on Portfolio Live?

Hello Everyone,

I’m newbie of Fiverr.com and created my account 10 days ago. I also made few sales. Well my question is that with one of my new Gig there is notice showing your live portfolio turned off and what it means actually and how can I turned it on to make live ? but I didn’t make any sale on that gig. And on other gigs I can’t get such notification even I completed some orders. Yes, people review is live.

Please help me in this regard, why it shows and how I turned on my portfolio live?

Hey… i also want to show my portfolio. Please any one tell me how can i do this?

Hi,

Madmoo said right but I can tell another way for making live portfolio.

When you are going to deliver work after uploading files then do click on CheckBox LIVE PORTFOLIO ON. You will find this CheckBox at the right side. when you upload file, it appears at the bottom of uploaded image file.

Hope, you got it well. If you still have issue then feel free to message me. :slight_smile:

Thanks

www.fiverr.com/nab_aziz

Thank you for Madmoo and Nab Aziz for your help and suggestions.

welome on fiverr.

and i am also new on fiverr. sharma

renu sharma

Hey… i also want to show my portfolio. Please any one tell me how can i do this?

Hi,

Madmoo said right but I can tell another way for making live portfolio.

When you are going to deliver work after uploading files then do click on CheckBox LIVE PORTFOLIO ON. You will find this CheckBox at the right side. when you upload file, it appears at the bottom of uploaded image file.

Hope, you got it well. If you still have issue then feel free to message me. :slight_smile:

Thanks

www.fiverr.com/nab_aziz

Thank you for Madmoo and Nab Aziz for your help and suggestions.

welome on fiverr.

and i am also new on fiverr. sharma

renu sharma