Can someone tell me if Average Price is showing on my gigs?

misscrystal

It’s a little bit frustrating that now I can’t even see my gigs as others see them as far as if there is starting price or average price showing and I have to resort to asking someone to be kind enough to tell me or better yet take a screenshot if they show average price but
this is how fiverr wants it.

Guest sophiesvoice

I only see the “Starting At” price for all of your gigs, but I’m on a mobile device and don’t know if that makes any difference.

I’m about to get on my PC and I’ll check for you again.

I only see the “Starting At” price for all of your gigs, but I’m on a mobile device and don’t know if that makes any difference.

I’m about to get on my PC and I’ll check for you again.

Thank you so much! Every time I hear it shows starting prices my hope is renewed.

Maybe it is a browser issue. In Chrome, I see the average price of your gigs whereas in Mozilla and Safari I see starting prices.

I use Chrome. It’s not a browser issue since I’ve checked in other browsers.

Showing my average prices accomplished two things:

stops people from buying who want to pay less than average, and

angers regular clients who paid more than average. It also stops them from paying what they usually pay.

It kills sales.

Guest sophiesvoice

I use Chrome. It’s not a browser issue since I’ve checked in other browsers.

Showing my average prices accomplished two things:

stops people from buying who want to pay less than average, and

angers regular clients who paid more than average. It also stops them from paying what they usually pay.

It kills sales.

I’m also using Chrome and see the starting at price.

Dang, MissCrystal. I’ve given up sending you a screenshot. I just keep failing at it majorly! 😂

Guest offlinehelpers

I sent a message just now to customer support asking why we see two different things.

I’m still seeing ‘starting at’ for everybody and everything!

Do keep us posted. It is interesting to see that everyone is seeing differently.

Btw, I agree with your earlier statement.

I got a reply from customer service that it’s a test and it will end and we will have the option to see starting prices again.

It can’t end soon enough. I had ONE CUSTOMER THIS WEEKEND.

I’m not seeing average prices on any gigs, I have no idea if that is showing on my gigs either…

As a buyer, I would be unlikely to look at your gig compared to another if there were others in the $5-10 range and yours was in the $40’s, not that I tend to buy that kind of thing, but if I was curious to just check it out, the high prices would put me off… sorry!

I’m not seeing average prices on any gigs, I have no idea if that is showing on my gigs either…

As a buyer, I would be unlikely to look at your gig compared to another if there were others in the $5-10 range and yours was in the $40’s, not that I tend to buy that kind of thing, but if I was curious to just check it out, the high prices would put me off… sorry!

I know. It’s not fair to show my high prices when others are so low. No one buys mine now aside from repeat clients. I’m going to have to find some other way to occupy my time. I’ve been a workaholic on this site for years but don’t have much to do now.

I know. It’s not fair to show my high prices when others are so low. No one buys mine now aside from repeat clients. I’m going to have to find some other way to occupy my time. I’ve been a workaholic on this site for years but don’t have much to do now.

Yeah, it’s strange to have you complain about not getting enough orders…you always get tons of orders…clearly that is an indication that something is wrong with the recent changes.

Just FYI, as of right now I’m seeing average prices for everyone (except myself in any browser. The prices that the others are seeing for you (average) appear to be identical to what I see. I seem to be one of few who can see the Average pricing right now though.

I’m seeing average prices as well on everyone’s gigs. It’s honestly drives my OCD crazy seeing such random numbers. Purely from an aesthetic standpoint it looks messy and unorganized without things ending in a 0 or 5. I hate that it’s somewhat publicizes earnings as well. Fiverr really dropped the ball with this one and I hope they change it soon. I haven’t seen one reason I agree with for why it should stay.

Archived