Can someone tell me what is the problem with my gig?

tayyabart

Hi,
I am new on fiverr and working on my gig from last 6 days also read the blogs and topics regarding how i can improve my gig or how can i show my gig on first page but there is no result even i can’t get any order,I get frustrated.

No one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for the 1st page. There’s nothing we can tell you that will definitely get you there.

I know that no one can tell me how exactly i can show my gig on first page but the question is that after a lot of hard work i can’t show my gig even second or third page that’s why i am worry about it. Thanks

@tayyabart, as other have mentioned already here nobody knows how to get the gigs listed on the Fiverr’s first page - I am also very new here - just been ‘born’ here so to speak, and I am in the same boat as you. However, my reading of this is that we should be trying hard - i.e., we should be doing ALL of the following:

1. adhering to the Fiverr policies at all times
  2. putting up Gigs regularly
  3. updating the Gigs regularly
  4. creating good quality Gigs - which includes using catchy titles, using excellent images, being very clear in the Gig description as to what is included and what isn’t
  5. be very quick with the communication, if it so happens
  6. checking buyer requests section and responding to orders

and above all, be patient and not get frustrated. Fiverr seems to be an excellent place to have a community feel and a place to serve community! I am sure you will do well soon - and well, let us wish each other some luck. All the best, Ahmad

I know that no one can tell me how exactly i can show my gig on first page but the question is that after a lot of hard work i can’t show my gig even second or third page that’s why i am worry about it. Thanks

Don’t worry about anything! There’s nothing more you can do than what you’re already doing. Your gig is quite polished and tells your customer everything they need to know. Fiverr doesn’t give us any say in where our gigs are, so it’s out of our control. Therefore, as I said before, there’s no need to worry. 🙂

@tayyabart, as other have mentioned already here nobody knows how to get the gigs listed on the Fiverr’s first page - I am also very new here - just been ‘born’ here so to speak, and I am in the same boat as you. However, my reading of this is that we should be trying hard - i.e., we should be doing ALL of the following:

1. adhering to the Fiverr policies at all times
  2. putting up Gigs regularly
  3. updating the Gigs regularly
  4. creating good quality Gigs - which includes using catchy titles, using excellent images, being very clear in the Gig description as to what is included and what isn’t
  5. be very quick with the communication, if it so happens
  6. checking buyer requests section and responding to orders

and above all, be patient and not get frustrated. Fiverr seems to be an excellent place to have a community feel and a place to serve community! I am sure you will do well soon - and well, let us wish each other some luck. All the best, Ahmad

Good Luck you too:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there @tayyabart, Welcome to the forum. Fiverr alone has over 85.000 Logo designers, do you think you will end up on the first page just after 6 days??? Nope, you won’t, for this, you need to work very hard.

I just checked your gigs and I don’t want to be rude here, but your logos is nothing special. Although I like this one with a dragon, it truly stands out, but the rest is nothing special. If you want to stick out you have to think ahead of your competition and show better logo’s then your competition. Think of a buyers perspective, why would they order from you when you have TRS selling way better logos than yourself ??

Be innovative, creative and design something out of the ordinary. For this, you need to work harder than ever before. Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.6d95481dd6dbe39e0a74fad6fa11eefa.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there @tayyabart, Welcome to the forum. Fiverr alone has over 85.000 Logo designers, do you think you will end up on the first page just after 6 days??? Nope, you won’t, for this, you need to work very hard.

I just checked your gigs and I don’t want to be rude here, but your logos is nothing special. Although I like this one with a dragon, it truly stands out, but the rest is nothing special. If you want to stick out you have to think ahead of your competition and show better logo’s then your competition. Think of a buyers perspective, why would they order from you when you have TRS selling way better logos than yourself ??

Be innovative, creative and design something out of the ordinary. For this, you need to work harder than ever before. Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

Thank you for your suggestions

Archived