Fiverr Community Forum

Can’t create new gig

I can’t create any new gigs, I’ve got a message at the top of the page about the stats and impressions bug but when I click on create gig nothing happens.

1 Like

Do you have permission from CS to offer video calls? If it’s part of the gig - and you have created a special account for use with fiverr only! - then you would probably get permission.

Otherwise it’s a breach of TOS …

1 Like

Hi, I just did a gig and video call was an option for me to use, and I used it. Didn’t see anthing about using video calls anywhere.

1 Like

It’s a TOS violation to communicate outside Fiverr. If Fiverr offers you that option, you can obviously use it. Most of us don’t have it yet.

Check your gig is active here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Sometimes they’re paused in the system even when they look active on your profile.

1 Like

There was a video call option in my gig and it directed me to zoom. Didn’t have to use a password or code to log in. I have completed my current gig but can’t create a new.
Maybe because my category is online lessons i had the option to make video call.

2 Likes

Interesting. But doesn’t solve your problem. Talk to CS.

@cricketisfun it’s new feature maybe they are working for it. contract with support I hope they will help you