Fiverr Community Forum

Can two buyers order simultaneuously?

Hello friends, I want to know if two buyers can order simultaneously on my gig? If yes, then does the countdown (deadline timer) start for both the orders? I am a little bit confused about the concept of “order queue”.

7 Likes

Yes. Any number of buyers can order at the same time… Each order has its own countdown timer. They are concurrent, not consecutive.

9 Likes

Not only just 2 but more then 5 can order on same time. And the time can vary. Bcz the timer for every request is different. You can see the deadline in your timer.

5 Likes

Alot of buyer can order you same time , Yes deadline timers start for both orders

1 Like

Any number of buyers can order at the same time…:blush:

2 Likes

The timer for each order will start as soon as the order is placed and requirements are submitted.

3 Likes

There is absolutely no limit to order placements so far your gigs are visible to interested buyers. Each order starts at there own time as rightly stated by @j6nyc6

1 Like

You can limit the order with the your desired number. After that number of order you will not receive any order.

1 Like

Thank you friends for clearing my doubts. I will set to 1 order only because I can’t work simultaneously on two or more projects and deliver them all in time.

However, it would be better if I have this option to queue my orders and they start their countdown only after I finish delivering my other order.

As I am taking 2 days to finish my gig, and if two people order this same gig the same day then it would take me 4 days to complete the orders. :face_with_thermometer: But both orders’ deadline will be 2 days. So, this is my problem.

2 Likes

I think this option is not yet introduced.

1 Like

Make your delivery time longer. It usually takes me 2-3 days to write a 16 bar verse but my delivery time is 7 days. I’m lucky enough to have clients reach out to me first before placing an order. That way I can tell them i’m booked for the next few days but will gladly contact them when I’m free.

1 Like