Can two different persons use their Fiverr Accounts on same IP?

Hello everyone,
Well i heard that we can’t use two Fiverr accounts on same computer or IP address.
Me and my room mate we both are working on our separate Fiverr accounts (different professions)
and sometimes we both use same computer or same internet (if using our laptops) if we are at home, so i was wondering if it’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

Hello everyone,

Well i heard that we can’t use two Fiverr accounts on same computer or IP address.

Me and my room mate we both are working on our separate Fiverr accounts (different professions)

and sometimes we both use same computer or same internet (if using our laptops) if we are at home, so i was wondering if it’s allowed or not by Fiverr.

Well you heard right. To stay safe, run both accounts on different IPs so as to not confuse the system.

You can use the same computer and same IP as long as it is two different people. With two different types of gigs and two different payment accounts.

Fiverr doesn’t care about your IP. It’s not comparing IP’s to see if there is a match. They have other ways to see if it’s the same person.

As long as you both guys don’t offer the same kind of services, it’s good to go. but make sure not to have any intersection between accounts like ones’ account being a buyer of another’s account. You know what i mean. Fiverr doesn’t like that. 😉

I think you should contact 5rr costumer support. I have read before in this forum that some people have had this kind of issues and botha accounts have been disabled.

Yes they do disable accounts from the same person no matter how much the seller insists it’s his brother’s account.

Archived