Fiverr Community Forum

Can we advertise our gigs through Facebook Ads?

I’m thinking of advertising some of my gigs on Facebook ads, does Fiverr allow this?

11 Likes

Yes you can and that will help you to get orders.

9 Likes

If you use Facebook ads, make sure your keywords and target market of the ads is appropriate with your service. If not, you will burn your fund for nothing.

4 Likes

Thanks, I just wanted to know that I’m not breaking any rules. Now how can I create an AD, I don’t just want to copy paste the link.

1 Like

Giving Add via AdWords is against Fiverr TOS. Though in Fiverr TOS there is no mention about FB paid to advertise :slight_smile: You can boost your blog, in your blog you can promote your gig/Fiverr profile. I recommend you not to boost your gig link;)

13 Likes

It’s better if you ask to the support team before you do the Fb ads. Just to make sure it’s allowed or not. And if it’s allowed, what “do and don’t” things which you should know for ad creation.

3 Likes

If you become a Fiverr affiliate you can boost your sales a lot of ways. Plus you can get more bang for your buck from first time buyers.

7 Likes

Yes you can do it
I also did this before

Thanks

3 Likes

can i use seo service from fiverr ?

1 Like

Yes sure
there are a lot of gigs who provides these services

Where you have posted your ads? and how much cost it ?
How much order’s you have get by ads can you share please?

5 Likes

I have got in touch with customer service and they said we can advertise our gig using facebook ads. Right now I’m working on my facebook ad content. Will let you know if it works

5 Likes

Yes, you can. It can be a good way to get more orders.

2 Likes

This question was asked many times here, so it might be better if you searched before posting a new post about it.

Generally, you can use facebook ads but it may not increase your sellings!

I think I might try that as well. I would make sure you are selling a higher-end gig however, because obviously spending $5 on ads and only getting 1 $5 sale loses you a dollar.

Hi,
How did your campaign perform?

How did your campaign perform?

Yes you can also try other social media platforms

1 Like

Any update on how your campaign performed?

Hi, any updates on your campaign?