Fiverr Forum

Can we block a buyer from placing more orders?

Now I don’t mind getting orders, but one buyer in particular is a nightmare. Everytime I get an order from him, there’s always either complaints, trolling, threats or even cancellations. I just can’t make him happy, whatever I do. Yet he returns always. It’s driving me nuts! :-q

Is there a way to block him from making more orders? Or would this be too easy to counter by creating a second account?

Try contacting Customer Support and explain your situation. They will suerly help you in this regard.

I really have no idea if we can block someone from Ordering our GIG.

Nope. Can’t block… :frowning:

But if he keeps canceling I’m sure CS would help you out!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fiverr should come up with a better way of handling orders.

Maybe a seller should be able to confirm an order before it becomes “active” otherwise the order remains “pending” on the side of the buyer till it is “confirmed”

…something like an alert to the seller : “soldierdollar has just placed an order! Click ‘confirm’ to accept order or cancel to reject order” then something like this to the buyer: “your order has been submitted for approval…your order has been approved!” etc

Thought as much :frowning: There’s a few weeks queue in customer support, so I don’t really want to resort to that. I’ll try the block option from the private message thingy. Thanks for the tip!

You might block him from private messaging buh might not restrict him from placing an order…

Anyways, it’s worth the try

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Try contacting Customer Support and explain your situation. They will suerly help you in this regard.

I really have no idea if we can block someone from Ordering our GIG.

Nope. Can’t block… :frowning:

But if he keeps canceling I’m sure CS would help you out!

Fiverr should come up with a better way of handling orders.

Maybe a seller should be able to confirm an order before it becomes “active” otherwise the order remains “pending” on the side of the buyer till it is “confirmed”

…something like an alert to the seller : “soldierdollar has just placed an order! Click ‘confirm’ to accept order or cancel to reject order” then something like this to the buyer: “your order has been submitted for approval…your order has been approved!” etc

Thought as much :frowning: There’s a few weeks queue in customer support, so I don’t really want to resort to that. I’ll try the block option from the private message thingy. Thanks for the tip!

You might block him from private messaging buh might not restrict him from placing an order…

Anyways, it’s worth the try

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

why don’t you just respectfully decline to do the gig for them?