Can we devide orders into parts?

avrora

I thought, if any cancelled order affect our rating, could we ask buyers etc. to devide orders into parts? Like not 1 order 100 dollars, but 10 orders 10 dollars each, for example. Would it work or cancellation rating depends on the cancelled order price and so the new orders should contain the same price or higher to overhelm it?

Guest offlinehelpers

Bad idea in several ways - can be seen as feedback manipulation amongst other things.

Would also result in the buyer paying higher fees, which could result in multiple negative feedbacks.

Bad idea in several ways - can be seen as feedback manipulation amongst other things.

Would also result in the buyer paying higher fees, which could result in multiple negative feedbacks.

Do buyers pay more fees if they make less of the order?

Guest offlinehelpers

Do buyers pay more fees if they make less of the order?

Processing fees (in addition to the gig cost):

As of July 2016, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $1 on purchases up to $20 and 5% on purchases above $20.

Processing fees (in addition to the gig cost):

As of July 2016, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $1 on purchases up to $20 and 5% on purchases above $20.

Hm, I didn’t know that. I see. Thank you.

I thought, if any cancelled order affect our rating, could we ask buyers etc. to devide orders into parts? Like not 1 order 100 dollars, but 10 orders 10 dollars each, for example. Would it work or cancellation rating depends on the cancelled order price and so the new orders should contain the same price or higher to overhelm it?

I thought, if any cancelled order affect our rating, could we ask buyers etc. to devide orders into parts?

Imagine the buyer cancelling 10 orders instead of 1.

I thought, if any cancelled order affect our rating, could we ask buyers etc. to devide orders into parts?

Imagine the buyer cancelling 10 orders instead of 1.

Of course I understand all these possibilities. But just if forget about it and imagine that we have a good client and the work is done good and all that will be ok. But now as the problem is clear that buyers would pay more fees I see it wouldn’t be that good to ask buyers about that,. They only make a trial orders themselves sometimes before make a bigger order, or sometimes they part the job in a few jobs themselves.

Of course I understand all these possibilities. But just if forget about it and imagine that we have a good client and the work is done good and all that will be ok. But now as the problem is clear that buyers would pay more fees I see it wouldn’t be that good to ask buyers about that,. They only make a trial orders themselves sometimes before make a bigger order, or sometimes they part the job in a few jobs themselves.

They would pay more, you can get accused of review manipulation and get banned…

They would pay more, you can get accused of review manipulation and get banned…

I understand that. Though I meant works like mine where I draw illustrations, so when we devide big project into a few orders it means that in a few orders will be different works, so that I don’t see this would be really counting as a review manipulation.

Archived