Fiverr Community Forum

Can we earn 10,000$ per month on Fiverr

Can we earn 10,000$ per month on Fiverr

3 Likes

Yes it is possible. You need to identify your niche based on your expertise, promote your service and when you receive order fulfill it diligently. If you can ensure that you will be able to earn $10,000 per month easily.

1 Like

I don’t agree with you there, you won’t earn it “easily”, you’d need a lot of hard work. This is what I don’t get with most sellers, they’re like “how to get more order” or “Why I get no orders” , If your asking that question, the hard reality is that you are probably not going to get orders because your not working hard enough and are expecting orders to come to you. So no. Don’t expect anywhere near that figure if your not already an established seller. Once you are, you may have a chance.

1 Like

That’s such an open question. It really depends on your gig and your sales… As with all freelancing, there is no guarantee of any income so it is all down to you. But for example, if you sell gigs at $5, then after fiverr’s cut you make $3 a sale. Then you’d need 3000+ sales a month, or 100+ a day to make that amount. Do you really think that is possible? You have to put the work in before you can get to that level.

2 Likes

Absolutely, we can. Funny question.:slight_smile:

1 Like