Can we have an auto responder?

shabukumar

Team,

When the clients post us a message during untime like night, we are able to see the message only in the morning. By the time when we reply the work has been given to another seller. so, if we can have an auto responder, clients will come to know that we will be available for his work. so he will wait till morning until our reply.

Also, he does not have to wait for our reply in case of our vacation, if we have the auto responder.

hope you will add it.

Shabu.

Guest tn5rr2012

I think an auto response would work for many of the gigs not mine in particular. I have an alert on my phone that if an email comes in from fiverr during the night it will tell me and thus I get up and auto respond myself, then go back to bed

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Why don’t you use the Fiverr app? If you get a message at night, the phone will beep and you will get notified.

Why don’t you use the Fiverr app? If you get a message at night, the phone will beep and you will get notified.

Because sleep is necessary, unless you intend to ruin your health.

Imagine this: “Hi” at 2 AM (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:01 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:03 (BEEP), “I need (whatever)” at 2:05 (BEEP), “Can you help?” at 2:06 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:07 (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:08 (BEEP), “Why aren’t you answering?” at 2:11 (BEEP), “I’ll tell everyone that you’re the worst!” at 2:12 (BEEP), and so on…

Imagine this: “Hi” at 2 AM (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:01 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:03 (BEEP), “I need (whatever)” at 2:05 (BEEP), “Can you help?” at 2:06 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:07 (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:08 (BEEP), “Why aren’t you answering?” at 2:11 (BEEP), “I’ll tell everyone that you’re the worst!” at 2:12 (BEEP), and so on…

“Hi” at 2 AM (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:01 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:03 (BEEP), “I need (whatever)” at 2:05 (BEEP), “Can you help?” at 2:06 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:07 (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:08 (BEEP), “Why aren’t you answering?” at 2:11 (BEEP), “I’ll tell everyone that you’re the worst!” at 2:12 (BEEP), and so on…

426696_wookmark.gif.1bdca8f5fb4c01bab61f7e431685a3bf.gif

I do not usually get this type of messages, but when I do, I just answer all of them till like 3 AM. Then, I put my phone on “Do Not Disturb” mode. I manage to get 6-7 hours of sleep by sleeping a couple of hours during the day. This may not be applicable for some of us, who have more important things to do during the day.

With the auto responder, you’d only be able to write a message that you will get back to the buyer asap, and that he/she can order your gig if he/she wishes (there is currently no way you can make it more clever).

I would then prefer having a mode where you can set working hours or a night time, where a similar message shows up when the buyer tries to contact you. If I start working at 8am, and somebody tries to message me at 2am, he/she would receive a message like this appearing above the box where he/she writes the message:
‘Mjakkerman is currently not working. He will reply to you within 6-9 hours’. (or something similar)
If the buyer needs a quick response, they can look for another seller. If they really want to have their articles written by me, they can choose to wait until I wake up.

I think many buyers will look further when they receive an autoresponder. As a consequence, buyers will get a lot of messages and sellers send a lot of replies to buyers that are already being served.

Imagine this: “Hi” at 2 AM (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:01 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:03 (BEEP), “I need (whatever)” at 2:05 (BEEP), “Can you help?” at 2:06 (BEEP), “Hello?” at 2:07 (BEEP), “Are you there?” at 2:08 (BEEP), “Why aren’t you answering?” at 2:11 (BEEP)

Did you hack into my account? Just kidding 😂 but that’s almost identical to what I was waking up yesterday around that exact time of the night. That’s why my Fiverr notifications are going silent during night time from now on.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived