Can we have more than 1 Fiverr account?

directwritingco

I read through the Fiverr TOS and didn’t see anything about this (unless I totally skimmed over it, which is possible).

Is it okay to have a second Fiverr account? I only ask this because my main focus is on writing, however, I have ideas for other gigs that have nothing to do with writing and it’d just seem weird for them to be included on this particular account.

Thanks!

Yestarday i talked with the fiverr customer support.you are not allowd to have more then 1 account.But my question was if my brother can make an account on the same household and ip and they told me that he can aslong as he makes gigs in a diferent category then mine and of course he will have diferent name and paypal account.Hope this helped you.

Generally, you shouldn’t need more than one account. Most people generally only have one or two popular gigs. Once you get somewhat successful with at least one gig is when you should start to spread. Understandably in some gig types you may need to break your gig down into multiple separate gigs or at least add extras to one main gig when you get a chance.

As another has previously answered, in some circumstances you can have multiple accounts but only on the basis that someone else is using the other account with a different paypal and a different focus of gigs. Best bet as it seems to change quite often would be to contact CS if it’s super important to you.

Reply to @freelancemm: I think it would just be odd to have most of my gigs be writing-oriented, then throw in something like a stop motion movie gig into the mix. It doesn’t help that my username has “writing” in it too.

Your suggestion about getting successful with at least one gig before branching out is a good one. I’ll do that and see what happens.

Archived