Can we Have Video call to understand the requirements

kaleem_cheema

Hey all,
I hope you are doing well and are safe.

I provide services as web designer, so most of the time i require to have a call with client to understand the requirements and goals clearly.

I keep all my transactions and other communication within fiverr, but i just wanted to know if we can have a zoom call with clients to understand the requirements. If not, what other alternatives you can recommend.

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Kaleem

Hey all,

I provide services as web designer, so most of the time i require to have a call with client to understand the requirements and goals clearly.

I keep all my transactions and other communication within fiverr, but i just wanted to know if we can have a zoom call with clients to understand the requirements. If not, what other alternatives you can recommend.

Kaleem

If not, what other alternatives you can recommend.

Typing. It might take a bit more time and more words, but written communication is a skill that can always be improved.

Typing. It might take a bit more time and more words, but written communication is a skill that can always be improved.

You are right. I’ve been getting all my requirements through messages so far but this client is not so responsive and also he’s not good at expressing his needs through words so that’s why i was asking.

But thanks for the suggestion. Really appreciate it 🙂

Happy Freelancing!

Hey all,

Kaleem

You can record yourself asking questions and send that as a video or audio file as an attachment, and the client can respond in the same way.

Or you can simply not work with clients who are not able to explain what they need.

Archived