Can We Make Changes On our published gigs?

hiteshgolait

Yes, you can, as often as you want. It is also advised to make edits on gigs when you have some active orders, because when you make changes your gig’s impression is likely to fluctuate, and you might fall low on the “search algorithm”
But if your gigs are very new, you can do some research to know exactly how to make the best changes that would suit your gig’s niche so you don’t have to keep editing all the time.

Yes, you can, as often as you want. It is also advised to make edits on gigs when you have some active orders, because when you make changes your gig’s impression is likely to fluctuate, and you might fall low on the “search algorithm”

But if your gigs are very new, you can do some research to know exactly how to make the best changes that would suit your gig’s niche so you don’t have to keep editing all the time.

Im a beginner and I realized my mistake so I want edit. Actually My Video is showing in the search result. But I want to show my primary images. That’s why I want to delete my video. Can I do this

Im a beginner and I realized my mistake so I want edit. Actually My Video is showing in the search result. But I want to show my primary images. That’s why I want to delete my video. Can I do this

Yes, you can. As a beginner, this is the best time to make all necessary research and set up your gigs perfectly. There are so many tips on this forum that can guide you on your edits, do check them out.

I’m a newbie and I realized my mistake so I want to edit. Actually My Video is showing in the search result.I want to show my primary png images

the video will always show as a thumbnail, if you have a video included. what you can do is add the picture, that you want to be your thumbnail to the end or beginning of the video, so you can chose it to be displayed through the timestamps 🙂

Yes, you can. As a beginner, this is the best time to make all necessary research and set up your gigs perfectly. There are so many tips on this forum that can guide you on your edits, do check them out.

I want to learn from you can I get your facebook Id or something that i can contant you please guide me

the video will always show as a thumbnail, if you have a video included. what you can do is add the picture, that you want to be your thumbnail to the end or beginning of the video, so you can chose it to be displayed through the timestamps 🙂

That awesome Idea But Still i want to put my Png Images, is it ok it I don’t put any images tell me please

Archived