Fiverr Forum

Can we make multiple gig for same service?

Hii,

I have one question. Can we make multiple gig of same service. When I make multiple gig i change description and tital but service same. So is it against terms of violation or not ?

Waiting for your kind response.thanks

Yes, creating multiple gigs that offer the exact same service is a violation of the ToS and will get you a ToS warning or an account ban.

You can’t do it. It’s agains of the fiverr TOS. You can create multiple gig in same category but not in same sub category. Like you are offer wordpress customization then your gig should be from Wordpress>Customization…

If you are offering full website then your gig should be from Wordpress>Full website creation.

So don’t offer same service from same category.

I am also confuse about this TOS

is it something that i can also create in same sub catagory but different title?

If it’s really exactly the same gig, you can report it to support with screenshots and links to the gigs as proof if you care enough (it might become a rather repetitive and frustrating task though).

It’s against the rules because obviously it clutters the site and is unfair to sellers who stick to the rules.

It’s for the Trust & Safety team to check, not the random forum users.

Also, just because someone is getting away with something, doesn’t mean it’s allowed. If somebody robs a bank and doesn’t get caught, it doesn’t mean that I won’t go to prison if I rob a bank.

If it’s exactly the same service, no.

You design gigs based on what people want. They don’t want to sift through repetitive gigs by the same seller and they’ll think of ill of a seller for putting them through that. They’ll also think you’re sketchy. If they avoid one of your gigs, they’ll avoid the other. If you want more sales and more visibility, improve your offering and your marketing.

It’s against TOS, anyway.

not same service but same sub catagory, possible ? for example " annual report , company profile etc hasn’t different sub catagory , seller used to use BROCHURES as sub catagory for these service, so can i create a gig that title is " i will create brochure design " and the sub catagory is BROCHURES also an another gig " i will create annual report design " also that gig’s sub catagory is BROCHURES, The title/service isn’t same but the sub catagory is same, so is it Against of TOS??

No you cant is against the tos of fiveer and it can get your account banned, better you create anothe gig related to it but different service.

As long as the service isn’t the same (and I’d say that designing brochures and designing annual reports isn’t the same), it should be fine.

If you wish to be sure, contact Customer Support and ask them.

@vissly I had this same question earlier and contacted CS in 2018. This was their response:

Capture1

Capture

Hope it will be helpful.