Can we recover our disabled account

teexpert

sorry…its mine account.my elder brothers account was disabled…

If you had both accounts in the same household and you didn’t have permission from Fiverr, they would have shut it down. It is probably not possible to get it back. You and your brother could contact Support and ask for permission for him to open a new account, or you could both sell gigs on your account as a team.

The pewdiepie comment by @iamsachmusic was a joke.

If you had both accounts in the same household and you didn’t have permission from Fiverr, they would have shut it down. It is probably not possible to get it back. You and your brother could contact Support and ask for permission for him to open a new account, or you could both sell gigs on your account as a team.

The pewdiepie comment by @iamsachmusic was a joke.

thanks but we have a separate pc …he had 91 reviews…

thanks but we have a separate pc …he had 91 reviews…

If you already contacted Support and they said it was permanent, I don’t have any other suggestions for you. It’s important to read the ToS before you start on any site. Two accounts in one home would have looked like one person with multiple accounts and that is probably why it was blocked. Now you know, so your brother can try to talk to Support further but if they refuse, he’ll just have to ask them if he can make a new account.

If you already contacted Support and they said it was permanent, I don’t have any other suggestions for you. It’s important to read the ToS before you start on any site. Two accounts in one home would have looked like one person with multiple accounts and that is probably why it was blocked. Now you know, so your brother can try to talk to Support further but if they refuse, he’ll just have to ask them if he can make a new account.

ok.thank you.i will asked him for another.

• 10 months later...

also my account is disabled and want to recover it

You already posted about it here:

My account Disabled-if anyone can help please i can’t do anything and all work and client here in fiverr what i can do now ?

As you’ve been told, all you can do is contact Customer Support, apologize for violating the rules (sending empty deliveries to stop the clock), promise you will never do it again, and hope for the best.

If that doesn’t work, you can’t recover your account. In that case, you can ask Customer Support for permission to create a new account, and if they allow it, read the rules carefuly, and don’t break them.

• 4 weeks later...

oh…i see but did not know why he got disabled,

If you and your brother using fiver from same house with same with one internet connections then fiver will disable one account as it is against the TOS as multiple accounts on one IP

If you want to use 2 fiver account on the same house then use 2 internet connections as one for you and one for your brother.

If you and your brother using fiver from same house with same with one internet connections then fiver will disable one account as it is against the TOS as multiple accounts on one IP

If you want to use 2 fiver account on the same house then use 2 internet connections as one for you and one for your brother.

Absolutely right. Same house is not a problem. The problem is same IP address.

Archived