Fiverr Forum

Can We Remove A Low Rating

Hello,
I was just curious if anyone knew if we, as sellers, could remove a bad review from our page? I did some great work for an individual, but they did not rate me on those, just rated me a 1 on the one that I could not complete due to a death in the family.

I completely believe that the ratings should be there, but wish the reason behind the failure to complete could be seen. Thanks everyoone

Once a Rating/Review has been submitted, it can only be modified by the Buyer themselves and only under 48 hours.

Even if you remove the gig RELATED to the order, it will remain on your profile.

Customer support cannot assist in this matter, UNLESS, it was an act of revenge/threat FROM the buyer, where their sole intention was to defame you.

Hope this helps!

I would also like to be able to update a review as a buyer. My designer did a great job, but I didn’t get a chance to do a great review until my order auto-closed.

@kristylord You have a very short window (generally up to 48hrs) to do so, once the order has been ACCEPTED.

You can try contacting Customer Support to see if they will assist you regarding this matter.

Order Cancelled! is an auto-order. You’re pretty much stuck with it UNLESS you can convince the seller to re-order, deliver super fast awesome work then show evidence to CS that the review is unfair as the client is happy with it. Sorry about your loss.

Seems a bit unfair that they left all the completed work unrated and they chose to slam you for one undelivered one. A curious insight into the mind of a spiteful buyer…

REview message can remove anybody by removing GIG, but never removing STARS*

More uninformed claptrap. Well done!

@notjustamom You can remove any bad or low rating by mutual cancellation only if the buyer accepts your mutual cancellation request!

:frowning:

For Christ’s sake, stop with this awful advice. You make everyone else look like an idiot by association.You delivered late, you got an auto-late spank. Stop delivering late and get over it and God help you if you think it’s unfair. STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP. Seriously, what is :frowning: meant to do, you crappy empath?

I am afraid you can not remove it.

@emmaki I already stated all there is to STATE right at post number 1. Dunno why these buffoons keep stating outlandish, unconfirmed, nonsensical responses…

Last time I told this story, it got delete. But gather around, for I will tell it again.

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago in folklore and history. England was an island of nations. I won’t bore you with that, but the Vikings–big strong men who liked big strong men activities with a side or rape and pillage–came.

The coastal towns were, um, explored, let’s say. There’s some graphic detail in contemporary journals. Then Alfred burnt some cakes and got scolded and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Cakes = serious business.
King scoulded by peasant master cake baker = DEATH TO THE VIKINGS

And that’s what happened. I had a point but I forgot it, sorry. Oh, my advice was also better.

Oh, a charming new person speaks without reading the prior advice.

You can remove it. I know–I’ve done it. So where does that leave you and your feeble opinion?

I’m facing same issue, You can refund the buyer.

@emmaki But Brits have all but forgotten this folklore and now reverts to only “Tea and Biscuits” and occasionally crumpets?

Only dull ones who also post 1000 baby pics every day.

Give up people, you’re baby is an piss, shit and vomit machine with goblin features, matures into a tantrum machine with some retained because why not and then at 5 you might gain a break.

“he’s so cute”
“no he’s not”
<BLOCKED>

Hey, I didn’t sign up for ugly barf baby pix.

hahaha

@emmaki OMG Finally someone who shares my view about POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!
I have deleted my FB and this was one of the reasons:
First came wedding pics, Then preggo pics, THEN baby pics, then baby toots- a notification, baby poops - a notification, I mean JEEBUS enough already!!!

And NOT EVERY BABY in the world is CUTE!

(HIGH 5)

Tell me about it. I’m sure their kid is wonderful, cute and intelligent, but never mind the gross violation of their privacy by posting pics of them on social media every time they sneeze so a bunch of people can take a break from work to coo over their snot-face.

That and hilarious questions about the PlayStation Box and what games are appropriate for little Tristram (needless to say, I recommend inappropriate stuff that’s exclusive to other systems)

I am quite annoying on FB, I guess.