Fiverr Community Forum

Can we remove current bank account and add a new one for bank transfer withdraw?

I want to add a new bank account for my bank transfer withdrawal. Can I remove the first bank account and will add a new one? Please suggest someone for a solution or correct info !!

4 Likes

I think you need discuss with fiverr customer support, and fiverr support can give you best solution

3 Likes

I’m trying to do the same thing. I’ve deleted my previous bank account and added a new one from payoneer, I’ve also contacted fiverr support and we deleted my payoneer account. Right now I’m trying to connect the same payoneer account but I couldn’t do it because the fiverr funding source is still connected to my payoneer account. I submitted an inqury about that to fiverr and we’ll see what will happen.

1 Like

No worries brother, I hope everything goes well !!!

1 Like

Looks like customer support is the best solution but I want someone suggest to me who’s already dealt with this type of bank account issue.

Thanks for suggest your opinion!!

1 Like

you need to contact with both bank and fiverr too for removal from the system with solid reason.

1 Like

Thanks markauther for your suggestion !!!

1 Like