Fiverr Community Forum

Can We run two Fiverr account on same PC ? [ARCHIVED]

Hello everyone ,

i have one question that can we work on 2 fiverr account using same pc ?
I’m not doing something wrong i want to just experiment on each category using new account.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello, you can only have one fiverr account.

1 Like

Hi!

I don’t think it’s a good idea to have two accounts since in the end you’ll look for a way to withdraw money to your p.aypal account or your credit card then you’ll need two ppl accounts or two cards you’ll find yourself with real troubles & it will cost you more for transaction to your p.aypal so one account will cost less.

On the other hand, I suggest that you create separates gigs for each service just use ‘’ banners, different colors images for each gig…’’ to separate them.

hope this helps.

3 Likes

Fiverr’s Terms of Service strictly forbid multiple accounts; if you have more than one account, all of them could get banned.

2 Likes

Talk to Customer Support. Yes, you can, but it could lead to problems. Create a paper trail of ‘sure’ first. Fiverr generally frowns upon it, so I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Hy dear country mate! Just work hard on one account and it will be a day that you would hardly manage one account due to increasing number of orders. Believe me it just happened to me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You right .! actually now i’m thinking about this :smiley:

you can only have one fiverr account.

fiverr Only Allow 1 account

When You are Working on fiverr than First READ & FOLLOW all TOS of fiverr.com
That`s it.
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

2 Likes