Fiverr Forum

Can we send buyer request daily ? Can it effect my profile?

I need the answer to
this question. Please guide…

if we send buyer request daily and didn’t get an order from the client will it affect my profile?

As far as I know it will increase your impression.

Winning, or not winning a buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.

thank u jonbaas for your kind reply!:blush:

I have another question that if we send a buyer request by mistake and instantly remove that buyer request will it affect my profile?

Like I said:

“…buyer request does not determine where your gig ranks in the search results. Buyer requests are merely another potential place to compete for sales.”

The Buyer Request section does not control your seller profile either.

Absolutely right my bro :slight_smile:

Please do not call me “bro”. I am not your brother, and it is extremely unprofessional to refer to anyone in this setting by such terms. My name is “jonbaas”. You may call me by that name.

Once you send an offer through BR, whether by mistake or not, there’s no possible way to remove it.

Ok my apologies jonbass. ******

Mod Note: Inappropriate word removed.

No brother . It will not affect to your profile. But as far as i know it will help you to increase your impression or views.

It will not affected your gig. It helps you to get more order if you can convince the client.

Thanks to all for their answers:)

@chiraranz119 If you want help you need to create your own topic. This is considered as spamming the forum.