Can we share email to buyer if that is required for complete order?

Hello , I am a wix web designer . Sometime buyer place me order and ask my email for inv me for wix coontributer so that I can get access for work on his website . So can I share my email to buyer if they want give me access on wix ? Please let me know what should I do in this condition ? Thanks

If you’re an experienced wix web designer you will already know the answer to this.

If you must give your email, make sure it’s a disposable one where the client can’t contact you. Supply it on the order page.

Disposal means ? Please clear me

I have contact fiverr support but I don’t understand what they reply me .

They said me this "Hi again,

As mentioned before, if your email is required you need to add to your Gig that your email will be required. EX:

Gig requirements: Please provide your WIX credentials (Email, password) when you place the order.

OR

Gig Description: I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary

Something along those lines. '. Now please tell me what that mean to say ?

As mentioned before, if your email is required you need to add to your Gig that your email will be required. EX:

Gig requirements: Please provide your WIX credentials (Email, password) when you place the order.

OR

Gig Description: I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary

According to your profile, you’re fluent in English.

How come you don’t understand instructions written in simple English?

OR

You have to add what they told you in your gig.

In mine, I added so in my FAQ.

But, they told you that you can add it in your gig description or requirement.

According to your profile, you’re fluent in English.

How come you don’t understand instructions written in simple English?

Sorry I can speak , read English very well but those language I n confused about where in have to put my em ail address on gig because recently last message when I gave them sample of contents then they said me also remove my em ail n resolved setomatically those ticket . that last message is in my ticket that why I confused how can I show my em ail to my buyer if this are need for order complete . now please reply me . if you understand what fiverr support want say ? I think you are very intelligent then please reply me n clear this matter now .

You have to add what they told you in your gig.

In mine, I added so in my FAQ.

But, they told you that you can add it in your gig description or requirement.

Can you please clear me where in have to put my em ail address if buyer need for order ?

Sorry I can speak , read English very well but those language I n confused about where in have to put my em ail address on gig because recently last message when I gave them sample of contents then they said me also remove my em ail n resolved setomatically those ticket . that last message is in my ticket that why I confused how can I show my em ail to my buyer if this are need for order complete . now please reply me . if you understand what fiverr support want say ? I think you are very intelligent then please reply me n clear this matter now .

Sorry I can speak , read English very well

No, you can’t. You can’t even type one sentence without several mistakes.

if you understand what fiverr support want say ?

Yes, I understood them just fine. And @ornedanielle already explained it.

Sorry I can speak , read English very well

No, you can’t. You can’t even type one sentence without several mistakes.

if you understand what fiverr support want say ?

Yes, I understood them just fine. And @ornedanielle already explained it.

No you don’t understand understand . He us saying he has added em ail on his FAQ but check his profile gig he does not add em ail on his FAQ . That why I asked you . can you please describe me in details where email need to add ? If you can’t then please don’t speak or don’t write anything .

Archived