Fiverr Community Forum

Can we use login and use two accounts on same ip & same PC

Hi everyone, I hope everybody will be ok and fine, If I have accounts with different services like one graphics and others will be website development, Now the point is that can we use both at the same time & same PC and also using the same IP internet.can Anybody guides me in a proper and good way,

3 Likes

Its a TOS violation of fiverr so no one is allowed to create multiple accounts, if someone do this both accounts will get ban.

You would need to contact Customer Support and get their permission. I have read on the forum that they have allowed some people to do that, but the accounts wouldn’t be allowed to sell similar services.

Again, you’ll need to ask permission, otherwise Fiverr will ban both permanently.

1 Like

if I am saying that one we use one account in a normal window and other uses in the private windows in the same chrome_browser, same PC and IP internet. Then let me know am I right?

1 Like

if we use two Laptops for two accounts but our internet IP is the same then what will happen?

1 Like

you may be banned on fiverr. If Fiverr notice it. So keep secure your account. Dont mislead fiverr.