Can we use Same IP different fiverr accounts?

gsmgraphic9

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, hope you all are fine.

I need help related to networking recently I continue my study and now shift to a university hostel and using university Wifi and continue my freelancing career, the issue is that there is a lot of other students using the same wifi and doing freelancing maybe they are selling same services may be different. So, the question is that Is my account is secure?

Please share your experience highly appreciate it if any of the senior or authentic person reply!

Happy freelancing with a Fiverr!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi Community,

Hope you are well and doing well. Inspired by me my sister created a Fiverr account the account name is “*********”. She sell SMM, SEO, Virtual account. And I sell Lead generation, Web research and Data entry service.

1. We are using same network.
  2. We are using different pc and phone.
  3. In future we can’t sell any service to each other and can’t use same payment service. We do not do it in future.

In this case can we face any problem? ​If so, We can come up with a solution in advance. Or I think you will find a solution for us. Looking forward to your next massage.

And I have a question. I am interested to know the answer.
My brother or sister can learn the same thing from me that I do. And he wants to do the same thing as me by opening an account.

And my friend and I study from the same Hostel, And we have to use the same net and sell same service. Then how does Fiverr look at it?

Have a great day, Thank you.
Best regards,
Nirob Sohel

• Like 3

I contacted CS about this very issue for my husband and I.

As long as you and your brother have different payment methods, different email addresses, and offer different services you can have two accounts even on the same PC.

However, you will not be able to have two different windows open to be working on Fiverr at the same time. You have to log out of one account and then log into the other.

In spite of what I have just said it would be best for you to contact Customerservice to let them kn…

• Like 2

First of all, contact the Fiverr support team before you create an account. They might help you with this, but I’m not 100% sure. I remember you cannot offer the same category services in the two accounts

Try to search forums. You can find threads related to this.

• Like 2

First of all, contact the Fiverr support team before you create an account. They might help you with this, but I’m not 100% sure. I remember you cannot offer the same category services in the two accounts

Try to search forums. You can find threads related to this.

contact the Fiverr support team before you create an account.

Inspired by me my sister created a Fiverr account

My brother or sister can learn the same thing from me that I do.

1. We are using same network.
  2. We are using different pc and phone.
  3. In future we can’t sell any service to each other and can’t use same payment service. We do not do it in future.
  1. You can not sell the same or similar services on Fiverr if you are on the same internet.

You have to get each own internet.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, if you and your buddies are on the same IP address and also offering the same services (Gigs in the same categories), Fiverr will assume it is one person with more than one account.

All you can do is contact Fiverr and let them know your situation and see if there is a workaround. I doubt it though.

OR you all could offer Gigs in different categories.

Here is where you can contact Fiverr:   https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

GG

• Like 5

No problem at all as Fiverr do track your most uses and login details from which IP. So temporary use of any hotel or market IP will not put you any kind of problems like this. Still, if you are worried you have two options. 

1) You can use your mobile data to be 100% secure.
2) You can inform Fiverr Support before you use that kind of Wi-Fi and also inform how many days or how much time you will use. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 3:37 PM, faisal_107 said:

Can we use multiple accounts of different skills on the same IP?

You can't use same PC for multiple accounts even have different skills.

Just use different PC for Multiple accounts.

Edited by aliking_786
Incomplete answer
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:37 PM, faisal_107 said:

Can we use multiple accounts of different skills on the same IP?

See the image below:

TOS.thumb.PNG.82c28906a6bb8ae2c528393d43bf1c65.PNG

If you want to offer different services then you can do it with your only Fiverr Account (current one).. Avoid creating multiple account as it's actually a violation of Terms of Services!!

• Like 6
  • Up 3

31 minutes ago, faisal_107 said:

For example i am a website designer and my brother is a graphic designer and we have one latop so can we login in one laptop 2 different accounts?? 

You might be allowed to do that, but you need to contact Customer Support first, explain your situation to them, and ask for their permission, help and guidance.

They often allow family members to have their own accounts, but they have to offer different services, have different email addresses and phone numbers and withdrawal providers, and they're not allowed to interact with each other on Fiverr.

If your brother or whoever opens their account without the permission from Customer Support, both of you could get permanently banned.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hi everyone. I have question. Our hostel has same internet connection but different rooms. I don't know how many people use this connection to login their Fiverr Account, and I am also not sure how many accounts might have same niche then one I have. In this situation; is there any risk? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1