Can You Check Out my Gigs? [9 months, 4 orders]

I’ve been getting a few potential customers, and I’ve had 4 orders in the last 9 months. I would really appreciate it if someone could take a look and maybe order one or two of my gigs.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

I’ve just added a new gig too, guys!

Some replies would be awesome, too!

I would love to hear your thoughts on how I could improve my gigs. :slight_smile:

Please can you guys check out my gigs? Even if you don’t want, please can I have feedback?

i honestly think you have great gigs, just think on posting offers on the buyers requests

Reply to @imadou: I have done 23, I only recently discovered it.

Reply to @imadou: Hi.

I think the main problem is that your gigs are not described well enough. You have stated the facts like we typical geeks do . Efficiently, and to the point. However, here on Fiverr, you have to be a salesman/woman. You need colours, flashing lights and stuff like that.

Also, a video always puts a face behind the gig. People are already skeptical of IT folk, so you have to bring the ‘soft skills’ side to really sell your great gigs.

Hope that helps.

Maybe one day I’ll take you up on your ‘reach the front page of Google’ gig :wink:

Reply to @adetorrent: Haha, I’m not the best at describing my gigs, and I can’t put a video up (not confident at all) — I guess I just wait another 9 months?

Confidence comes after you get orders and orders come with proper description. I agree with adetorrent.

Take some time, make some easy video with Windows Movie Maker etc. basic software. Re-phrase your description and write it in form of ‘what buyers will get’ in place of ‘what you know’. Give it a try. After all, there is no ‘magical’ way to get orders. Experimenting would teach you things like it is teaching me.

And one suggestion: You can add a gig about “I will solve wordpress issues” as there are many buyers looking for such service. Give it a try.

All the best.

Reply to @pr_junction: By confidence, I meant for the video, I know how to video edit quick professionally, but I’m not confident with how I speak or look.

Also, look at my topic “Copyright?!” to get my reply to your last bit.

I’ve got one order possibly coming up, and in the middle of one right now! :smiley: