Can you ever have a six month hosting for 5 dollars?

I recently bought this gig, of danik69 who provides website hosting for 5 dollars, no company like hostgator does that (48 dollars for the hatching plan). I ordered his gig, My website is successfully hosted and has wordpress installed. I was very happy with his gig, I wanted to buy another gig so that I can host my website for an year. But his had gone missing, I messaged him, he says fiverr has denied his gig because he is advertising external service but he is not. He has a different plan for fiverr accounts. And that particular hosting is called “fiverr hosting” . I dont think he is advertising external service and who in these days gives you hosting for 5 $ (which is finally 4) and I appeal to fiverr resolution center please do not deny his gig. And let people host their websites for such a low cost.

There are actually many host which provide reseller hosting for as low as $3 per month. Even if he makes 1 sale he is still in profit of $1 per month. Although he’ll need more sales to keep up the service.

But he did not kill the gig fiverr did. Tell me one gig on fiverr which does that. Dont you think he is not advertising an external service and his gig shouldn’t be thrown out. ?@atechkid