Can you give me some suggestions?

xxxukeee

Hi, I started work on Fiverr since 3 weeks ago, I posted a gig and in 2 weeks, it increased a lot of views and clicks, on the third week, I got my first order in my lifetime. How can I get more orders? And how to make $1000 a week like anyone else? Can you give me some tips on how to improve your gig? Thanks a lot 🙂
Here is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bdwzWa

734736908_.thumb.PNG.6f74766b2e77b054452e6b63246ed642.PNG
捕获1557×140 16.7 KB

Why you need portrait artworks?

• It will let you feel comfortable

• Discover the beauty of your life

• Make your life even happier

• Discover the beauty of yourself

Are you always feel that “I’m ugly”?Are you always feel your life is like bullshit? Don’t be inferiority, you are beautiful actually. You may order one and help yourself to discover the beauty of life, I may also give you some advice about how to be happier.

You can order when I am offline, I will see it and deliver it quickly, you will be satisfied.

NOTICE: The first ten orders will get a source file for free!!!

Why choose me?

• I will let you be satisfied

• Unique design idea

• Vector Graphics

• Bright colors

• Free Background

• You can choose 72 PPI or 300 PPI

• Reply and delivery as quick as possible

• Friendly Communications

• Great customer service

Thanks for choosing me, Hope you will have a nice day 🙂

Hey there! Your art is gorgeous, but your bio needs to be deleted and redone from scratch. It is too wordy and contains unprofessional language. The word “bullsh_t” in particular is vulgar and should be omitted 😜

Your bio should just contain the specifications of your work (dimensions, delivery time, when to contact you, etc), and i would get rid of the multiple sections where you explain how art will improve your buyer’s life. It reads as unnatural and disingeuine.

Why you need portrait artworks?

• It will let you feel comfortable

• Discover the beauty of your life

• Make your life even happier

• Discover the beauty of yourself

Are you always feel that “I’m ugly”?Are you always feel your life is like bullshit? Don’t be inferiority, you are beautiful actually. You may order one and help yourself to discover the beauty of life, I may also give you some advice about how to be happier.

You can order when I am offline, I will see it and deliver it quickly, you will be satisfied.

NOTICE: The first ten orders will get a source file for free!!!

Why choose me?

• I will let you be satisfied

• Unique design idea

• Vector Graphics

• Bright colors

• Free Background

• You can choose 72 PPI or 300 PPI

• Reply and delivery as quick as possible

• Friendly Communications

• Great customer service

Thanks for choosing me, Hope you will have a nice day 🙂

Hey there! Your art is gorgeous, but your bio needs to be deleted and redone from scratch. It is too wordy and contains unprofessional language. The word “bullsh_t” in particular is vulgar and should be omitted 😜

Your bio should just contain the specifications of your work (dimensions, delivery time, when to contact you, etc), and i would get rid of the multiple sections where you explain how art will improve your buyer’s life. It reads as unnatural and disingeuine.

How about now? Is this better than before?

Archived