Can you give me tips on how to rank better?

edidawwg

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your question, please see :

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 14 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your question, please see :

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

I have a low read-time on my profile because I only created my account today, but I’ve been lurking on the forums unconnected for some time now. Still, thanks for taking the time to show me where I can find all the tips about it. Have a great day 😃

In that case, thank you.

There are far too many who haven’t taken the time to read anything.

Have you also read this?

. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seo-tricks-for-gig-titles

No I had not! It’s a great piece of information you have shared with me here, though it might be a little bit late to implement since my gig already has some orders and reviews, if I was to recreate it to have better seo, it would make me start over from scratch. Getting that first order is the hardest step

Hi Edidawwg,
Yes, there are a number of ways of gig ranking on first page and bringing it to search results.

1. Create an effective gig description
  2. Images should be catching and engaging
  3. Be patient and consistent
  4. Give sufficient time to forum
  5. Send buyer requests daily
    6.Promote your gigs on social media
  6. Compare your gigs with high profile gigs and create SEO titles
    It is time consuming but worth it is!

Archived