Can you have more than one account for different business?

vindellama

I have an account where I provide editing, translation, and 3d services. (audiovisual area)
I want to provide services on a completely different area that would require a different account description and overall different feel.
Is it ok to make another account or could I be banned?

But my description appears in every gig.

I need a different description for each business.

Unfortunately, you can use only one account and there is nothing you can do about it - all of us said yes to Fiverr ToS, when we registered here, and ToS is very clear about it - only one account

So you can have another account…

Another business = another phone number + another bank account + another everything

Maybe I will sound too naive, but could it be a good idea to simple put a long line in the description to divide your 2 businesses?

Like:

I’m this&that and I provide this…

2nd description

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why are you giving out tips on how to manipulate the system?

If you really want another account, you will have to use another name, another document for the registration process (Passport or Drive lisence), another phone number, another payment option - another everything, so only using VPN will not help

Only to admit it’s a bad idea…

But this is illegal - if Fiverr will understand it, you will loose everything here. And practise shows, that Fiverr algorythm works smart and find accounts like this very often.

Only to follow up with another bad idea?

Of course, you can ask your friend to registed and use his passport and card and everything else, but remember, that you can loos everything one day

If you really want another account, you will have to use another name, another document for the registration process (Passport or Drive lisence), another phone number, another payment option - another everything, so only using VPN will not help

But this is illegal - if Fiverr will understand it, you will loose everything here. And practise shows, that Fiverr algorythm works smart and find accounts like this very often.

Of course, you can ask your friend to registed and use his passport and card and everything else, but remember, that you can loos everything one day

This is absolutely not tips, but a caution - if he will do this, he will be blocked forever.

As I said - Fiverr algorythm is smart, and double accounts will be blocked - sooner or later

This is absolutely not tips, but a caution - if he will do this, he will be blocked forever.

As I said - Fiverr algorythm is smart, and double accounts will be blocked - sooner or later

Also, everyone make decisions and everyone is responsible for decisions, so he will do what he wants, but again - Fiverr is smart, so if he will make the wrong decision, he will be blocked

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Do you really think the official Fiverr forum is a place to tell people to break Fiverr’s rules – and also the law? Yikes. Get a grip and some ethics. You’re bound to be banned from here.

Using another friend’s ID and name is also impersonation and very against the law… Do you have any ethics at all?

In any case, from a business perspective it make zero sense to do this.

I plan to offer different services in which one of them is in a completely different field. What I would suggest is similar to what was suggested above by @alphagev: make two paragraphs to separate your qualifications.

Or if you think it is too wordy, you can simply just present yourself as a professional who is easy to work with and just end it with something like, “Please check out my gigs to find out more on what I have to offer!” and then put your brief experience and/or credentials in each gig description instead.

Also, everyone make decisions and everyone is responsible for decisions, so he will do what he wants, but again - Fiverr is smart, so if he will make the wrong decision, he will be blocked

This is absolutely not tips, but a caution

It’s not advice, but a caution. A caution which explains the steps you would need to take when trying to open a second account.

212715171_Screenshot2020-08-26at10_54_06PM.png.89a6cc147a18c394c948bc7b9b093993.png

This is absolutely not tips, but a caution

It’s not advice, but a caution. A caution which explains the steps you would need to take when trying to open a second account.

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 10.54.06 PM

In other words,

You absolutely shouldn’t impersonate someone else to make another account, but here are the steps you need to take in case you to decide to impersonate someone/game the system.

:rofl:

This sounds like mafia-speak from a '90s gangster movie.

In other words,

You absolutely shouldn’t impersonate someone else to make another account, but here are the steps you need to take in case you to decide to impersonate someone/game the system.

:rofl:

This sounds like mafia-speak from a '90s gangster movie.

mafia-speak from a '90s gangster movie

Under no condition should you even consider money laundering, but just in case, I know a guy. 😉

Under no condition should you even consider money laundering, but just in case, I know a guy. 😉

Hahahaha I read that in Joe Pesci’s voice.

As it was meant to be. lol

I’m done for the night. Best of luck everyone, keep your accounts and health safe.

Do you really think the official Fiverr forum is a place to tell people to break Fiverr’s rules – and also the law? Yikes. Get a grip and some ethics. You’re bound to be banned from here.

Using another friend’s ID and name is also impersonation and very against the law… Do you have any ethics at all?

In any case, from a business perspective it make zero sense to do this.

This is not tips!

Maybe I wrote it in a wrong way, but I told, that it’s strictly prohibited and if anyone will use it, he will be blocked forever!

Again - THIS IS NOT TIPS! And people CAN’T BREAK RULES, or the platform will block them

This is not tips!

Maybe I wrote it in a wrong way, but I told, that it’s strictly prohibited and if anyone will use it, he will be blocked forever!

Again - THIS IS NOT TIPS! And people CAN’T BREAK RULES, or the platform will block them

It’s kind of hilarious that you think we’ll believe you’re sharing all these details about how to manipulate Fiverr for a noble reason.

No one says “Here’s how to cheat, but don’t cheat.”

Archived