Can you help m?

nishadhossian

Not so much demand but still now there has a good demand.

In general its quite easy to do arbitrage. You copy and paste the best out of competitors and create gigs alike. But that’s a dead end in the long run.

What way to stay original with a gig and be optimized for SEO?

On 3/18/2021 at 3:53 PM, fabienbenoit said:

In general its quite easy to do arbitrage. You copy and paste the best out of competitors and create gigs alike. But that’s a dead end in the long run.

What way to stay original with a gig and be optimized for SEO?

Well to stay with one gig and grow with that is not so much hard I think. Cause one of my brother just opened Fiverr 2 months ago and now he is level one with the PSD to HTML gig. And now his gig is on the first page and getting messages from buyers regularly. So I think if we try hard then we can able to succeed with just one gig.

On 3/18/2021 at 3:55 PM, fabienbenoit said:

You copy and paste the best out of competitors

And I told him this for getting ideas not to copy paste.

How long does it take to complete a single “PSD to HTML” gig? I imagine it involves writing lots of css, html, js and testing across multiple platforms, browsers.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:29 AM, shahedulefty said:

Well to stay with one gig and grow with that is not so much hard I think. Cause one of my brother just opened Fiverr 2 months ago and now he is level one with the PSD to HTML gig. And now his gig is on the first page and getting messages from buyers regularly. So I think if we try hard then we can able to succeed with just one gig.

Could you tell about customers application of the resulting HTML?

I assume there’s a web app, and it requires some frontend update according to a design drawn.

sent daily quality full buyer request and I hope this will help you to understand how actually write a buyer request

I have noticed that a lot of people have been asking for tips with buyer requests lately. Because I am honestly a bit lazy and don’t want to answer each question, I figured making one in-depth post would do the trick. Why you should use buyer requests: I know that a lot of people have warned about buyer requests, and I understand their reasoning with so many scammers, but I have personally found it to be a very useful tool. The majority of my orders have come from buyer requests, and all of th…

Is Always Active Online possible?

Do you really have to ask this?

NO, you cannot be ALWAYS active on Fiverr. Normal people need to sleep, eat, and spend time with their family, friends or pets. Why on earth one would want to sit in front of a PC 24/7 hoping it will garner them a “knock” as you guys like to call it or an order is beyond comprehension.

GG

Do you really have to ask this?

NO, you cannot be ALWAYS active on Fiverr. Normal people need to sleep, eat, and spend time with their family, friends or pets. Why on earth one would want to sit in front of a PC 24/7 hoping it will garner them a “knock” as you guys like to call it or an order is beyond comprehension.

GG

You are Right. Thanks​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:😍

I just try to picture someone attempting the horrendous “always online on Fiverr and forum” tip.

The poor freelancer has bloodshot eyes, sloped posture, bad case of hemorrhoids from sitting nonstop, and is constantly refreshing between two monitors with their Fiverr page and the forum page open.

That is not a life to attempt to live.

Archived