Can you help me from costumer support please?

jokesforyou

Just contact customer support and ask for a refund. I am not sure why the seller offered you $130, do not contact sellers outside of the fiverr system or let someone give you money.

Also, just so you know you may only receive the refund in the form of Fiverr credits, so that way you can just buy another gig from someone else. Be sure to always email someone before you buy and work things out. What did you order that was $400 and that they cannot complete for you? I can understand sometimes a seller may go over in terms of time, they need more time to finish but if they can’t actually do the job that’s a whole different story.

Let us know how it turns out.

Reply to @jokesforyou: if the Seller rejected the cancellation, I’d request it again while you are waiting to hear back from Customer Support. This sounds like potential fraudulent behavior. They’ll definitely have your back - just be sure to provide them with screenshots so they can easily see what’s going on.

Reply to @jokesforyou: unfortunately you can’t. Any refunds are now credits, so you can use it to buy your gig with another person. You can spend up to the amount you have in credits with another seller.

What kind of gig did you buy? Maybe we can give you some ideas on how to find a better seller who will deliver the work.

Reply to @jokesforyou: If you are not a native speaker of English you might want to get a friend or family member to help you with Fiverr. Get someone who has good English skills to read these messages. Explain to that person what you meant to buy on Fiverr. Get that person to help you find a seller with very good reviews and who sells what you need. Have your friend write the seller a very good message in English to say what you want to buy.

The people trying to help you here are having a hard time understanding you and writing back to you. We are not Customer Service. We are sellers and buyers just lime you.

Archived