Can you help me get first buyer:

dadasus

You should work to rank your gig on top of the search results. For this, you need to do manual work! Find low competition keywords, tags and then put them into description, images. It will work you! If you need brief information to rank your gig, you can ask me!

If you need brief information to rank your gig, you can ask me!

Why you can’t tell him here about brief information?

He was not asking for details, that’s why I offered him if he wants to get brief information, he can ask. Otherwise, there is no mean to share this idea! Well, I can tell here if you need help, no worries!

Here are some steps you should follow!

Do proper keyword research

If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.

Fix These Keywords in Description

After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.

Upload Optimized Images

Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!

Cheers!

Here are some steps you should follow!

Do proper keyword research

If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.

Fix These Keywords in Description

After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.

Upload Optimized Images

Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!

Cheers!

Those are very good tips for creating a powerful gig. Also try to send more and more buyer request related your skill it helps you to get your first job.

Archived