Can you help me in getting work?

Guest maryammalik92

Guest maryammalik92

Hello Pals!

I’m a little confuse more stressed about how to get work here? It would be highly appreciated if you guys can help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
If you ain’t getting orders, utilize this free time to polish your skills and find gaps in the market. Launch new gigs and optimize your existing gigs. Remember that there is no getting rich in one night trick on Fiverr. You will have to consistently put your efforts to get the initial couple of orders.

Here are a few tips:

1. Improve your gigs (Images, tags, description etc. You can check other gigs in your category to get some ideas )
  2. Stay Online at least 10 hours everyday
  3. Send buyers requests to the jobs you can do as soon as they are posted.

Last but not the least, have patience and believe that your hard-work will pay you in a long run.
Good luck.
Faheem

Guest maryammalik92

Hi,

If you ain’t getting orders, utilize this free time to polish your skills and find gaps in the market. Launch new gigs and optimize your existing gigs. Remember that there is no getting rich in one night trick on Fiverr. You will have to consistently put your efforts to get the initial couple of orders.

Here are a few tips:

1. Improve your gigs (Images, tags, description etc. You can check other gigs in your category to get some ideas )

Last but not the least, have patience and believe that your hard-work will pay you in a long run.

Good luck.

Faheem

Hey - thanks a bunch. that’s pretty helpful.

Just to confirm:

• Optimized the existing gigs.
  1. How to add tags? I’ll definetly check other with same categories.
  2. I stayed online 8 hours approximately.
  3. How to send this buyers request?

thanks again for time and suggestions.

Hey - thanks a bunch. that’s pretty helpful.

Just to confirm:

• Optimized the existing gigs.
  1. How to add tags? I’ll definetly check other with same categories.
  2. I stayed online 8 hours approximately.
  3. How to send this buyers request?

thanks again for time and suggestions.

Here are the responses to your queries:

1. When you create a gig, you have to add tags (max. 5 tags can be added). You need to be very careful about your tags. These tags play a vital rule and help your gigs to appear at the right place when someone search for the services related to your gig. You can also update the tags of existing gigs. To do this, go to “Gigs” and then select a gig to Edit. Click Edit and you will see “Search Tags” option at the end of the first section of editing gigs. Hope this helps.

2. That’s good if you stay online for 8 hours. Make sure you stay online EVERYDAY not now and then. Also, you have to stay online from your laptop/PC not via mobile App. Moreover, stay ACTIVE on Fiverr otherwise the system will show you offline even if Fiverr is open in one of your browser tabs.

3. To send offers in buyer Request, Click “Selling” and then click “Buyer Request”. Here you will see the jobs posted by buyers. Read them carefully and if you are sure that you can perform a job well, do send them offer. When you bring cursor over a job post, you will see “Send offer” button. Click it, select a gig that matches the job description and send offer with your proposal, quote and delivery time.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Guest maryammalik92

1. When you create a gig, you have to add tags (max. 5 tags can be added). You need to be very careful about your tags. These tags play a vital rule and help your gigs to appear at the right place when someone search for the services related to your gig. You can also update the tags of existing gigs. To do this, go to “Gigs” and then select a gig to Edit. Click Edit and you will see “Search Tags” option at the end of the first section of editing gigs. Hope this helps.

2. That’s good if you stay online for 8 hours. Make sure you stay online EVERYDAY not now and then. Also, you have to stay online from your laptop/PC not via mobile App. Moreover, stay ACTIVE on Fiverr otherwise the system will show you offline even if Fiverr is open in one of your browser tabs.

3. To send offers in buyer Request, Click “Selling” and then click “Buyer Request”. Here you will see the jobs posted by buyers. Read them carefully and if you are sure that you can perform a job well, do send them offer. When you bring cursor over a job post, you will see “Send offer” button. Click it, select a gig that matches the job description and send offer with your proposal, quote and delivery time.

that was really helpful. thank you so much for elaboration and explaining so well. thanks 🙂

That’s good if you stay online for 8 hours. Make sure you stay online EVERYDAY not now and then. Also, you have to stay online from your laptop/PC not via mobile App. Moreover, stay ACTIVE on Fiverr otherwise the system will show you offline even if Fiverr is open in one of your browser tabs.

I have some doubt in this point. How does it make difference being online for 8 to 10 hours, also why not mobile App.

That’s good if you stay online for 8 hours. Make sure you stay online EVERYDAY not now and then. Also, you have to stay online from your laptop/PC not via mobile App. Moreover, stay ACTIVE on Fiverr otherwise the system will show you offline even if Fiverr is open in one of your browser tabs.

I have some doubt in this point. How does it make difference being online for 8 to 10 hours, also why not mobile App.

You know everyone has limited time and wants to get the things done as quickly as possible. So the buyers who are in hurry, apply “Show Online Filter” to see all those sellers who are online at the moment. They contact them and get it done. Now, if you don’t stay online for 8-10 hours daily, you will not be shown in the search when Show Online Filter is applied and thus you will be missing the opportunity to work with the clients who have short time-frame.

Mobile App is just designed to stay in touch with your clients no matter where you are. When you navigate on Fiverr from Web version, you will account is refreshed time by time depending upon your activity and this reminds the system that you are online. I am not sure if the App works exactly like this cause the App has limited features. Hope it clarifies.

Hi,

Here are a few tips:

Good luck.

Faheem

its very helpful idea! i appreaciate it. thanks a lot for giving me us this idea.

You know everyone has limited time and wants to get the things done as quickly as possible. So the buyers who are in hurry, apply “Show Online Filter” to see all those sellers who are online at the moment. They contact them and get it done. Now, if you don’t stay online for 8-10 hours daily, you will not be shown in the search when Show Online Filter is applied and thus you will be missing the opportunity to work with the clients who have short time-frame.

Mobile App is just designed to stay in touch with your clients no matter where you are. When you navigate on Fiverr from Web version, you will account is refreshed time by time depending upon your activity and this reminds the system that you are online. I am not sure if the App works exactly like this cause the App has limited features. Hope it clarifies.

Thanks a lot. You are right to certain extent. I see when I am online in mobile App, some time it shows offline in Laptop / PC.

Thanks for sharing in detail. It will help for new sellers like me.

Very important to stay online. It’s known that the majority of customers click easier on online profiles to contact and ask info. And search for another profile if the previous is not online. I was sure mobile app working the same way, but seems not? I’m not sure about this.🙂

Archived