Can you help to improve my gig?

xxxukeee

Your English needs a lot of work. In your profile, “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’
The premium package titles for two of your gigs sounds extremely arrogant, which might be a deterrent for some buyers.
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.) Your image clean-up gig is leaving the ‘complexity’ up to the buyer to decide, which could lead to problems if you and a buyer don’t agree on the definition of the word ‘complex’.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Your English needs a lot of work. In your profile, “Languages: English - Native/Bilingual” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

The premium package titles for two of your gigs sounds extremely arrogant, which might be a deterrent for some buyers.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.) Your image clean-up gig is leaving the ‘complexity’ up to the buyer to decide, which could lead to problems if you and a buyer don’t agree on the definition of the word ‘complex’.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Can you tell me what kind of English error in my profile and gig?

usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images

Please choose any plugin or other sources to correct your sentences and spelling.

Can you tell me what kind of English error in my profile and gig?

The most common error I see involves the rules of commas, periods, and capitalization. There are other things (like sentence structure and word choice) that could be improved as well, but I would say start with one thing at a time, rather than trying to tackle everything at once.

If you and they have time, ask whoever is helping you learn English if they can look over your profile and explain some of the nuances.

Archived