Can you please check my gig ! am i correct?

mahafuj_labu

• 9 months later...

I think 1 thing would help would be to explain what some of your services are. I’d imagine if ppl need this sort of help they aren’t too familiar with the terminology. So, by explaining what

• Ecommerce theme & Plugins
  • restricted zone
  • premium Ecommerce (what’s the difference in “Premium and normal?”

Same thing with your, “What I will provide…” section
I don’t know what a lot of that means, so maybe try to put it into laymen’s terms?

Also, take a look at ppl who are succeed in your “gig” and see what they’re doing differently and try to emulate. Make sure your prices are in the same vicinity as others. Make sure to be promoting EVERYWHERE you can think of, too! FB groups are great! I would join some “new business owners” of “entrepreneurs” groups and offer your Fiverr link

I think 1 thing would help would be to explain what some of your services are. I’d imagine if ppl need this sort of help they aren’t too familiar with the terminology. So, by explaining what

• Ecommerce theme & Plugins
  • restricted zone
  • premium Ecommerce (what’s the difference in “Premium and normal?”

Same thing with your, “What I will provide…” section

I don’t know what a lot of that means, so maybe try to put it into laymen’s terms?

Also, take a look at ppl who are succeed in your “gig” and see what they’re doing differently and try to emulate. Make sure your prices are in the same vicinity as others. Make sure to be promoting EVERYWHERE you can think of, too! FB groups are great! I would join some “new business owners” of “entrepreneurs” groups and offer your Fiverr link

You are replying 9 months later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

Archived