Fiverr Community Forum

Can you please check my gig photos?

I’ve did some research on gig primary photos and designed them in accordance with lots of ideas and people’s suggestions. I was not receiving any good number of clicks on my gigs so I tried changing all of my gig photos.

I’m posting here to get some comments from forum community and improve my gig. Please check my gig photos and tell me how they are? Will it bring clicks on my gigs? Are they eye catching? Noticable? Or need some changes?

Please help me improve my gigs.

Thank you for your time

2 Likes

I don’t know if it brings any clicks to your gigs but your gig photos look nice, clean and professional. Good job on that.

3 Likes

Most of your images are good. The only one that I don’t like is the color clashing in this one:

Please also see (DES) point 1 and (CPM) point 2: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide

2 Likes

Thank you for this kind suggestion. Thank you again

I think your gig image is good. Best of luck bro

1 Like

Please see the (PRF) section in the link I already provided. And re-read (CPM) point 2.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the rules of the forum to create duplicate threads. In the case of gig improvements, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given.

1 Like