Can you please check my gig,

talhasaeed121

Looks pretty good except that you should not be offering unlimited revisions. Offer 10 maybe, but unlimited is absolutely unnecessary and will attract the wrong kind of buyer.

yes but customer satisfaction in unlimited revisions

i will waiting a first order in my fiverr account

yes but customer satisfaction in unlimited revisions

i will waiting a first order in my fiverr account

Are you not confident enough in your skills that you think you won’t be able to provide what the customer wants within 10-15 revisions?

Do you want to work with someone who can’t efficiently explain their needs within 10-15 revisions?

You will have a buyer eventually completely take advantage of this, I guarantee it. There is a new post every day on the forums asking “my client won’t stop asking for revisions, I only made $5, what do I do?” And the answer is, you are OBLIGATED to keep sending them revisions, forever, until they’re happy - IF you promise unlimited revisions.

Are you not confident enough in your skills that you think you won’t be able to provide what the customer wants within 10-15 revisions?

Do you want to work with someone who can’t efficiently explain their needs within 10-15 revisions?

You will have a buyer eventually completely take advantage of this, I guarantee it. There is a new post every day on the forums asking “my client won’t stop asking for revisions, I only made $5, what do I do?” And the answer is, you are OBLIGATED to keep sending them revisions, forever, until they’re happy - IF you promise unlimited revisions.

Next I will be careful

Archived