Can you please help me why i'm not getting orders?

itshuzaifazubai

hey @itshuzaifazubai
Buyer requests wont show so soon you must become a little older on fiverr to see buyer requests the more time you spend here the more buyer requests will appear
dont think you will get orders soon or just as you join fiverr it takes a lot of time and patience
I have not got orders past 2 months yet other didnt get orders past 8 years no joke
Patience is key also try making changes to your gig and see if it works
Bte your link is not opening to your gig its showing me home screen
Try your best you will get orders soon 🙂

hey @itshuzaifazubai

Buyer requests wont show so soon you must become a little older on fiverr to see buyer requests the more time you spend here the more buyer requests will appear

dont think you will get orders soon or just as you join fiverr it takes a lot of time and patience

I have not got orders past 2 months yet other didnt get orders past 8 years no joke

Patience is key also try making changes to your gig and see if it works

Bte your link is not opening to your gig its showing me home screen

Try your best you will get orders soon 🙂

thank q for your valueable answer

okeyyy working on it hope i get my first order fast

patience bro

if you come to fiverr thnking that you will get orders soon then fiverr may not be suitable for you

change your mindset and think on the long run

make sure you mkae your gig perfect

=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.

=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.

=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter. As…

All the best. 💗

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

@itshuzaifazubai Hope it will be helpful.

my gig is perfect and attractive

my gig is perfect and attractive

I checked your gig. It seems like it needs some revisions. The text in your gig video has many grammatical errors. Also, the voice is generated through some freeware software. So, I would suggest make another video because your current video might be fending off some buyers.

Archived