Can you please review my Social Media Managing gig?

venusagency

I am not getting any clicks, orders, and messages…

Note: I have lowered my prices (a lot) because I’m getting 70 views/day and 0 clicks.

favicon-32x32.png.127ce644493f4a17d9e18507959a8127.png Fiverr.com
be-your-social-media-expert-manager.jpg.a10f4ab2545c7e3defa4703f13dacb31.jpg

Venusagency: I will be your expert social media manager for $20 on fiverr.com

For only $20, Venusagency will be your expert social media manager. | Do you want to elevate the social media presence of your business?We will help you achieve a formidable social media presence and promote your brand | Fiverr

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2021 at 10:41 PM, venusagency said:

I am not getting any clicks, orders, and messages…

Note: I have lowered my prices (a lot) because I’m getting 70 views/day and 0 clicks.

favicon-32x32.png.127ce644493f4a17d9e18507959a8127.png Fiverr.com

be-your-social-media-expert-manager.jpg.a10f4ab2545c7e3defa4703f13dacb31.jpg

Venusagency: I will be your expert social media manager for $20 on fiverr.com

For only $20, Venusagency will be your expert social media manager. | Do you want to elevate the social media presence of your business?We will help you achieve a formidable social media presence and promote your brand | Fiverr

Today it has become much easier to conduct social networking. The main tool of companies is Tik-Tok, as it is quite a popular platform worldwide. Through Tik-Tok, you can promote your company's product and show its benefits. In addition, it is quite easy to become popular on Tik-Tok. In addition, there are services such as https://socialfollowersfree.com/, which help gain popularity. I am especially happy that this function is available for free; anyone can use it.