Can you please share your ideas

How to Maintain Response time, order completed, delivered on time , can you please share your ideas

Response time: Respond to the new messages asap.
Order completed: Keep your cancellations low.
Delivered on time: Don’t be late for the delivery.

Response time
Respond on new messages fast, for this install Fiverr’s App on Android/iOS.

Order completed
Avoid canceling of the orders, if you can’t do it leave it. Don’t go to just take the order.

Delivered on time
If you are having difficulty to deliver the gig/order on time then you can increase your delivery time (2 Days Recommended).

Keep actve online 24 hours Respond on new messages ASAP, for this install Fiverr’s App on Android/iOS.

You don’t need to copy & paste posts.

Please check I have some change their. Topics copy just. :slight_smile:

This is silly - @taverr posted a perfectly good solution, and all that’s being added is superfluous.

Your edits are not much helpful. Doing the last one will get your account banned as it is against the ToS.

Sorry Im new here for that I didnt know. Thanks

Why do you advise people if you’re new and don’t know the rules?

Sorry. Im not advised I just tell that what I do. :cold_sweat: I will never do that again. :slight_smile:

Perfect!

I have a question:
Does it mean that I need to answer only the Very First Question/Message asap? What about the following questions by the same person (buyer/seller)?

Yes, only the Very First Question/Message.
The rest of the conversations is not taken into account for your response time.

Every one is new his/her profation, slowly or doing more he/she be expart…Every body birth as child not man or woman young old some body knows it well how to treet some one