Can you really survive on Fiverr as a new seller?

k24designs

Hello, my name is Joseph aka K24designs and I am a professional web developer and a Graphics designer as well.
I am here to render my services to potential client, and i will be happy if you give my Gig some LOVE😀
I was wondering if I can actually make it on Fiverr as a new seller, if yes, what are the tips I can follow?
And also, if I complete 10 sales within 2 months of joining Fiverr, will I still earn the level 1 badge? All contribution will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for helping a brother.

Yes of course you can survive, we all started out at zero sales. You have to work at it harder and give more for less money at the beginning, there is a lot of competition. Use buyers requests, and make sure your services are top quality and your gigs are immaculate. Think of it this way, you just opened a coffee shop on the corner, on the other 3 corners are Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and Caribou coffee. Your move…

Yes of course you can survive, we all started out at zero sales. You have to work at it harder and give more for less money at the beginning, there is a lot of competition. Use buyers requests, and make sure your services are top quality and your gigs are immaculate. Think of it this way, you just opened a coffee shop on the corner, on the other 3 corners are Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and Caribou coffee. Your move…

thanks for the motivation

Well I’m screwed then.

I tried searching for my username with the search bar, but Fiverr told me there is no one with the name. Does anyone have an idea why?

@newsmike @lloydsolutions

every top rated seller, level 1 or level 2 was once a new buyer.

Nobody starts on the top.

BUT, unfortunately, I keep insisting to every seller open their eyes for fiverr search algorithm changes. IT’s too volatile for those who are looking to have a long term relationship with fiverr.

I’m the 2nd best seller in my category (vector tracing), last month the results of the search were showing me on the top, this week some new (and low experienced) buyers were to the top of searches, and mine went down about 10 positions. Not because my performance, but because the changes on the search algorithm. Fiverr seems to be using AGAIN, the price of the gigs as weight in the search.

Anyway, you can survive, but lately you will need a little bit of luck too.

Hello, my name is Joseph aka K24designs and I am a professional web developer and a Graphics designer as well.

I am here to render my services to potential client, and i will be happy if you give my Gig some LOVE😀

I was wondering if I can actually make it on Fiverr as a new seller, if yes, what are the tips I can follow?

And also, if I complete 10 sales within 2 months of joining Fiverr, will I still earn the level 1 badge? All contribution will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance for helping a brother.

Lots of us make it and lots of others don’t make it.

Be prepared to not get a lot of sales at first and to only charge $5 for as long as it takes to get a lot of reviews.

I tried searching for my username with the search bar, but Fiverr told me there is no one with the name. Does anyone have an idea why?

@newsmike @lloydsolutions

I wrote to the the Admin about the issue, this was the reply i got.

Chris Today at 22:44

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. Users are only able to be searched for by profile when they have a Gig that is active and available within search results. I see that you have recently created your 2 Gigs which can take 24-48 hours before showing up in search. You should be able to search for and see your seller profile within a few days. If you have any further questions pertaining to this, or any other matter, please contact us.

Thank you

Archived