Can you relate?

vickiespencer

I had a client tell me today that my prices were too expensive. 💸

Then this evening I came across this gem. I thought it was pretty funny. 😂

I had a client tell me today that my prices were too expensive

Yeah, I get that quite often especially with my translation gig.

Well if you not want pay me, no problem, find another people so I not help you.

Don’t come back crying asking help me help me.

I can relate.

Then there are the crowned Buyers who place an order full well knowing that when they complete the Buyer Requirements they are asking for considerably more work and threaten to cancel the order unless you do the work for free.

Because the order cancellation is so detrimental to the Seller, regardless of the reason, scammers try to get away with murder. So, the Seller’s gig goes to the bottom of the search results and listing. The Seller gets demoted. And there are no repercussions to the Buyer.

Can you relate?

I had some dude message me a few days ago saying my prices were expensive. Then he asked me “are you psychic?” And I told him “yes, can’t you look at my username?” And he was all “oh then my bad I thought you were just a therapist” lol

I have some people who message me and want me to tell them psychically what the other love interest feels about them or thinks about them so they will know if they should get my gig. It’s a try at a free psychic reading and I don’t even do that.

I have some people who message me and want me to tell them psychically what the other love interest feels about them or thinks about them so they will know if they should get my gig. It’s a try at a free psychic reading and I don’t even do that.

I have some people who message me and want me to tell them psychically what the other love interest feels

Send them my way lol

Archived