Can you suggest any methods for getting first order on fiverr

vysakhpvijayan

Hi, First of all keep yourself always online, as much you can. Share you gigs on social media- Facebook / Twitter / Instagram. Find your targeted audience and share your services with them. Check your fiverr app frequently. If there is any message from new buyers, respond messages immediately. Root key is research and read blog posts for getting first order and stay sticky with fiverr. Best of Luck. :hugs:

Search related topic on Fiverr then copy tags, bios, title etc…

copy only top seller

Search related topic on Fiverr then copy tags, bios, title etc…

Are you seriously telling other sellers to copy the Bios and Titles of other sellers?

You’re aware this is plagiarism? And if caught, Fiverr will disable your profile and ban you (rightly so).

It’s a shame that when someone asks how to be successful here, your response is to advise them to cheat.

Approach Buyer and ask them to buy your gigs. Outside the Fiverr Platform please make sure you do not approach buyer on fiverr as it will be considered as spam

Approach Buyer and ask them to buy your gig

Don’t do this - this is Spam. If one or two buyers flag your message as Spam, Fiverr will investigate and disable your account. Please stop advising things which will get people kicked off the platform.

Don’t do this - this is Spam. If one or two buyers flag your message as Spam, Fiverr will investigate and disable your account. Please stop advising things which will get people kicked off the platform.

then how tell me your suggestion

Hi, I hope this helps. This is how I got my first order through.

Hey Fiverrs, I just completed my first order and it was so much fun. The whole experience from start to finish was smooth. Just a tip to anyone who’s struggling to get their first order through: (This was the only reason why I got the order through) Check the buyer requests.Read the request BEFORE you apply.When writing the description make sure what you write makes sense and is spelled correctly.Try to make the customer feel like part of your team.Guys and Gals, I can’t stress this en…

Hey greetings to you,

You misunderstood my message as i was not saying that what you took i was saying that you can contact buyers outside the fiverr platform to buy your gigs not the buyers on the fiverr so i m not suggesting any spam activities please go through the message again have a good day !

Hey greetings to you,

You misunderstood my message as i was not saying that what you took i was saying that you can contact buyers outside the fiverr platform to buy your gigs not the buyers on the fiverr so i m not suggesting any spam activities please go through the message again have a good day !

Then you need to be more specific in your original message, as you don’t specify this. Perhaps consider editing your original message. Anyone reading your message would most likely assume you were talking about approaching buyers on Fiverr.

Then you need to be more specific in your original message, as you don’t specify this. Perhaps consider editing your original message. Anyone reading your message would most likely assume you were talking about approaching buyers on Fiverr.

sure I will do the same

Anyone reading your message would most likely assume you were talking about approaching buyers on Fiverr.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first lol. Just need to remember when reading peoples posts, that not everyone can write in perfect english / get their point across the way they meant it to. 😃

Anyone reading your message would most likely assume you were talking about approaching buyers on Fiverr.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first lol. Just need to remember when reading peoples posts, that not everyone can write in perfect english / get their point across the way they meant it to. 😃

Just need to remember when reading peoples posts, that not everyone can write in perfect english / get their point across the way they meant it to.

Of course - I’m very much aware of that. I’m also aware that the guys replying on this thread all speak far better English than I speak any of their regional languages, so kudos to them in that respect.

But, several answers provided in this thread are spreading misinformation, even if that’s unintentional. I’m not trying to call out a person who speaks English as a second language because they’re not speaking perfect English, but rather what they’re contributing here on the forum, as an answer to a question, is misinformation. That’s all.

To all of you who repeated Fiverr myths - just don’t:

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

… and when you’ve taken that on board, try these suggestions that might actually help:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Archived