Can you Tell Me how much takes time review period?

haadiwordpress1

Hi , few days ago , i received the mail . I want to know how much time takes to review my account ? . is there are any chance to come back my account . Or my account is ban for life time ?

To protect our buyers and sellers and promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform. To clarify, please refrain from engaging in direct communication through different channels. For more information, please review our [Terms of Service]
This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at

Hi , few days ago , i received the mail . I want to know how much time takes to review my account ? . is there are any chance to come back my account . Or my account is ban for life time ?

To protect our buyers and sellers and promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform. To clarify, please refrain from engaging in direct communication through different channels. For more information, please review our [Terms of Service]

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at

is there are any chance to come back my account . Or my account is ban for life time ?

Have a look at this: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

I want to know how much time takes to review my account ?

It can take weeks or months. You will just have to wait.

Archived