Can you tell me the shortcomings of my Fiverr account?

dimuflyer

Hello,
I’m a new seller to Fiverr.
Can you help me and tell me the shortcomings of my Fiverr Profile?
That’s because I want to make up for those shortcomings and move on to Fiverr.
Thanks

favicon-32x32.png.73159398616dc62c0ea80425d75ff907.png Fiverr.com 71bd8a3c-6151-41e1-b718-7862b2d74dbb.jpg.737c70611d4f21426757043373b228f9.jpg

dimuflyer's public profile on Fiverr

Hi,Have a nice day!!!Thank you so much for visiting my GIG.My name is Dimuflyer and I have been in graphic design for 3 years. Creating the things you want is more my hobby here than a job. I also have a degree in Photoshop, Illustrator and...

Hello,
I haven’t looked at each of your gigs but two things in your profile description stood out. This is my own picky opinion from a buyer POV. “Have a nice day!!!” would typically go at the end, not at the beginning. I would remove “Creating the things you want is more my hobby here than a job.” It would put me off spending money on a gig without any track record. Again, that’s just my opinion. There are very talented hobbyists.

Hello,

I haven’t looked at each of your gigs but two things in your profile description stood out. This is my own picky opinion from a buyer POV. “Have a nice day!!!” would typically go at the end, not at the beginning. I would remove “Creating the things you want is more my hobby here than a job.” It would put me off spending money on a gig without any track record. Again, that’s just my opinion. There are very talented hobbyists.

Thank You so much 🙏

Archived